• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

New Minecraft Multiplayer Server(1.2.5)

Started by Irock129, April 25, 2012, 02:55:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irock129

I saw that the old WG minecraft server was like turned into poop. I've decided to create a new server for WG. However,I have only kept a limit of 100 people because i dont want to use up my mac space,i might change it though.I just made the server a free server just as if it was singleplayer. There will not be a place for the rules. However, there are only basic rules. No griefing,no flying and no breaking peoples houses. I think you guus can handle these rules,however if you dont,your not getting on the server any more. Here are the Server Details:

Server Name : Minecraft Server
                     Server Address : 192.168.1.6

Note : if there are any problems contact me or wait till i find out about the problem. :D :D

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Wind_Arcus

Not entirely sure what to expect here.  O.o

"Normal people believe that if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Engineers believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet."

~Scott Adams, The Dilbert Principle

Irock129

Server has now been turned on and will not be on at all times,especially when im offline

Rammstein

I don't get the point of this, so it's off whenever you are ? That sounds horrible

Pacman Syu

Quote from: Irock129 on April 25, 2012, 02:55:06 AM
I saw that the old WG minecraft server was like turned into poop. I've decided to create a new server for WG. However,I have only kept a limit of 100 people because i dont want to use up my mac space,i might change it though.I just made the server a free server just as if it was singleplayer. There will not be a place for the rules. However, there are only basic rules. No griefing,no flying and no breaking peoples houses. I think you guus can handle these rules,however if you dont,your not getting on the server any more. Here are the Server Details:

Server Name : Minecraft Server
                     Server Address : 192.168.1.6

Note : if there are any problems contact me or wait till i find out about the problem. :D :D
I know this topic is old, but I might note that 192.168.X.X is your local address, which is only accessible by LAN or with the assistance of VPN software.
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<