• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

KONY 2012

Started by Toby, March 07, 2012, 12:54:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

KONY 2012

Its so sad that other children in the world fear for their lifes everyday and would rather die than to live.
Watch it and spread the word
My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

Mojo

saw it from chris archie first, then phillyd. I'm pleased to say it looks like this video is gonna spread fast.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Randy

Awesome! I'm sharing the video. Might participate on the April 20th thing

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

FaxHasSwag

#STOPKONY! me and a couple friends already set up a plan and already know wat places we're gonna tag for 4/20 ! Now to buy a kit with my cousin, this man needs to be stopped its disgusting wat he does to the children in Uganda.
Swag.

Mark

So everyones gonna get pinned for slapping up posters and vandalising in the middle of the night. GF

I set the standard.

Restore PvP

Ahh the april 20th thing seems to me something good to do, i already know spots i want to hit but the dude does need to be stopped, but also he isn't the only one in the world. However, this one can send a message to them all.

- Restore PvP

Mojo

I just hope people don't use it as an excuse to riot.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Armybuilder

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

His Lordship

I'm usually good at detecting bullshit, and a very strong part of me can sympathise with the skeptics, but there is something about this campaign that strikes me as true.
For any movement, there will always be skeptics, and let that be the case for all time.
I choose to side with Kony 2012.

Kevin

Quote from: His Lordship on March 08, 2012, 01:35:12 AM
I'm usually good at detecting bullshit, and a very strong part of me can sympathise with the skeptics, but there is something about this campaign that strikes me as true.
For any movement, there will always be skeptics, and let that be the case for all time.

Well shoot, if His_Lordship endorses Kony 2012 ...
Kcross73 – KevCross – Kevin
Proud Trial Guardian: December 24, 2009 – January 10, 2010
Proud Guardian: January 10, 2010 – February 13, 2010
Proud Event Leader: February 13, 2010 – November 27, 2010
Proud Council: November 27, 2010 – July 5, 2011

Mark

Quote from: Kevin on March 08, 2012, 03:40:20 AM
Quote from: His Lordship on March 08, 2012, 01:35:12 AM

Well shoot, if His_Lordship endorses Kony 2012 ...
Yeah man, thats what i was really worried about.

Holy fuck thats a load off my shoulders

I set the standard.

52 Pray

Inb4bandwagon
Inb4gettingcalledahipster
- The OG t-girl peekayer

Kung_Man149

Quote from: 52 Pray on March 08, 2012, 06:54:06 AM
Inb4bandwagon
Inb4gettingcalledahipster

*Hipster voice* I knew about KONY 2012 before it became a worldwide movement.

Get at me, bros.
Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

Taken❒ Single❒ Mad✔
-----------------------------------------
[spoiler]
Former leader of - Rivalry Damage

Former member of - Menacing Warriors

Former member of - Silent Strike

Former member of - Valiant

Former Elite Guardian of - Wilderness Guardians

Former Advisor of - Descendant Guardians

Former member of - The Gladiatorz

Former member of - Wilderness Guardians

Retired at - Poison.[/spoiler]
Here he kneels, the one who doesn't need to, for those who do need to.
---------------------------------
Bold, handsome and straight up awesome.

Owen

I don't understand how anyone can have a problem with the people who support Kony 2012.

The conspiracy theorists are flipping out about it being a tactic by America, but the fact is, this guy abducts children, and forces them into child-warfare.  If you have an issue with me supporting bringing a stop to this, I hope your first born gets abducted.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

scumtroll69

Colinwarrior

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

Mochacho456

Nothing new. Africa has been fucked up for hundreds of years. Getting even worse with al qaeda moving in.

rednight637

lol i heard the maker of the kony 2012 video was arrested a couple weeks ago for getting drunk and whacking it in public  :woeh: :fp: