• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

If you had to give up one of your senses...

Started by Shinhwa, September 11, 2011, 03:19:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinhwa

Which one would it be?

There are 5 senses.

Feeling
Smelling
Hearing
Tasting
Seeing

Mine? Smelling. Some say that smelling is connected to tasting and I agree 100% but you can still taste even without being able to smell things.

Mark

Yeah smelling for the same reasons, I have tested it in terms of taste. Wierdly fun.

I couldnt handle losing any others when it comes to Human Intimacy ##

I set the standard.

Vio

I already gave up smelling.
When you smoke 20 cigarettes a day you can't smell much.
It's actually an advantage a lot of the time to be honest.
People always complain about bad smells and I'm just "nope, can't smell shit.:  ##

Rachellove9

I suppose sight as then I could never be crazy about looks again on myself or others.  Physical attraction would be less important then.  I could get another dog to lead me too.  I have to look at the bright side of things.  I would miss WG though as sight is the most important to RS to play.

Wind_Arcus

From what i can tell, if i were to lose one of those it would either be, Smell or Hearing

Smell: Not as useful as the other senses, my number 1 choice if I had to lose something

Hearing: If Smell wasn't there. More for the reason that I could still function throughout my day without many interruptions.. Only I would need to learn how to read lip first  :-\

"Normal people believe that if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Engineers believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet."

~Scott Adams, The Dilbert Principle

Abs L

None, I use my nose a lot before I taste food, and I'm pretty sure my nose is useful to me more than other peoples' noses are to them.
Ranking which ones are most important to me, 1 being most important:

1. Sight  - I would never want to lose this, I'm very reliant on sight, kind of reflects my personality =\ Whether it may be bad, I don't know, but I can't do anything about that.
2. Feeling - I need to feel...obvious reasons.
3. Tasting & Smelling - They're linked for me
3. Hearing - Joint third lol, I would go insane, seriously, insane with nothing coming through my ears. I leave the fan on overnight, winter/summer/autumn/spring, w.e. because of the noise it creates.

~Abs

Wg Council & Secondary Leader - 21/10/07 to 24/12/08
Signature & Avatar made by Samurai JM