• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Cat Basket

Started by Vio, December 21, 2011, 02:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vio

When I got back home from RuneFest 2011, my biggest problem was "What do I do with all this memorabilia?"
So I stuck most of it in the box with the leftover WG pens, until the Bob the Cat card came out.
After making two (one for the video I did), I was contemplating over where to put them, and then it hit me.
Using what creative skills I have, some superglue, blu-tac and a bit of cardboard, I came up with this.
It's a basket thing of sorts for my cats made up of pens, leather bracelets, business cards and stuff like that.

BeeBee

It's Creative i guess :>
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Wayshow

yeah.... i have other stuff to put on my desk
the last thing i want is a bob the jagex cat  :fp:

Rachellove9

Shadow boxes are really nice too.  I have a few dolls in glass box cases.
Maybe in time try something a little more like this.
The boxes come in very large sizes like for hanging behind a couch or over a bed headboard area.

General199

Dorcha3377

you have too much time on your hands.

Vio

Quote from: Dorcha3377 on December 21, 2011, 11:25:47 PM
you have too much time on your hands.

I know, I'm trying to make the best of it before I have to go back to college next year  :(

Shinhwa

Nick

Is there any way I could buy a pen or two?

Original Join Date: July 3rd, 2008
Posts from /forums: 3340
Vixose on Jubei'Thos

Kwaichi

lol Keanu, your creativity is limiteless

if you send this to Jagex, I am sure you will have some reward in your pocket :p

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]