• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

News:

HELLO DOES THIS ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING

Main Menu

O

Started by Al, April 29, 2013, 04:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al

We found out that Jagex knows every single account sharer. I'm not sure if Mod Timbo wants me to mention what clans do it the most, but he gave me two clan names from the top 10 that do it excessively. He also knows that I have personally been doing it lol. That means I shan't be account sharing again. Please don't think that Jagex is ok with it. They are just being generous for not punishing us. That might change - I highly discourage it.

His Lordship, 30 August 2010 - 12:58 AM
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

This Babylon

lol k. if they care that much about account sharing for the purpose of warring then whatever, they can perma ban a 7 year member. this game is dying anyways.

Pacman Syu

Eeek. Good thing I don't do that.
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Dr. Mudbone

Honestly. If i doubt they will ban anyone besides botters at this point. They need all the money they can get. Especially if you play 07 a lot and they realize it's the only thing keeping you into runescape.

Al

It's not about money or really the rules...if you read the topic Mod Timbo knew all along and didn't do a thing.
Get the bad guys, not the good guys. They have no 'extreme' reason to punish him .
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Buns

bet he doesn't know i account shared a few yrs ago. ##

wonder if timbo stalks these boards..... makes me itch