• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] sn0wblade

Started by sn0wblade, August 23, 2014, 06:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sn0wblade

OSRS INTRODUCTION: sn0wblade

My RuneScape Name: sn0wblade
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 100
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Created my RS account about 5 months after osrs was released, but i have had many pure and zerker accounts since 2005 before EOC was released so I am experienced in f2p pking and have some p2p experience.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: not currently in a clan, just rolled over on 100 combat so i started looking for a clan to join and yours looks like the one!

About me: I am currently in college and like to play osrs in the free time, I LOVE joining events and ocasionally pk trips. I also enjoy helping others when they have questions.

I heard about WG through: zybez clan forums
I want to join because: I am ready to join a clan and enjoy playing, also would really like a awesome community to be a part of.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: school starting soon, but hope to still be active as much as possible.

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

PineappleTom

You LOVE to join events? Excellent :D

Welcome to the community dude.

Mojo

`ello snowblade, app looks good :)

Come into IRC for an interview now!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Lord Himself

sn0wblade

Hey sorry I said I knew how to use IRC but i dont at all ha, is there another way to interview? also whats active in game fc?

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on August 23, 2014, 11:56:01 PM
`ello snowblade, app looks good :)

Come into IRC for an interview now!

day i k0ed

Quote from: sn0wblade on August 24, 2014, 04:42:36 AM
Hey sorry I said I knew how to use IRC but i dont at all ha, is there another way to interview? also whats active in game fc?
[/quote]
hey buddy if you scroll to the top of the page you will se a link called: live chat! :D if you click that type a name you would like to use on the irc (id recommend ur own rs username or somthing like that) you then click connect and ping bala bom your in irc! :) you will see people with the sign @Name if you click on one of them you get 3 choices: whoise, query, slap. click the 2nd opption Query and u can start your interview ;)

welcome to forums bro enjoy your stay!  :nyan:

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]