• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Deadpool_ltd, 100

Started by horrorland, March 26, 2014, 07:04:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

horrorland

WG INTRODUCTION: Deadpool_ltd

My RuneScape Name: Deadpool_ltd
My Previous RSNs:
My Combat Level: 100
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I've played since 2006. Quit here and there. due to EoC. My name is my favourite marval hero, deadpool. My favourite activity is Pking hands down, I love PvM too.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I was in PH back in 2010, gave me a lot of pking/warring experience. Exigence like the past week, but they are massively PvM and very little PvP. it wasn't for me.

About me: I'm Ian. Male, aged 21, 22 in may! I'm english, and live in england, a small town. I play football, basketball, game and I go most weekends.

I heard about WG through: Forums
I want to join because: You seem like a very well respected clan, a good site and well organized.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet registered (But using SwiftKit)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

Mojo

Hey, welcome to WG forums :)

You're missing 57 woodcutting, which is needed for waka canoe to wildy (as you probably know if you were PH :P ).
Also that will get you one of the reqs for helm of neitiznot quest.

Anyway, nice app in general and I hope to see you in IRC :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

day i k0ed

Mack

Wizard

Hello & Welcome, that WC takes NO TIME to get up :) We've all done it :) hope to see you around and GL.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]