• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

WTF?

Started by Emeris6, May 27, 2014, 05:45:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emeris6

I want one of these. >.>
http://i.imgur.com/Q5SVNpZ.jpg

Random comments that I found funny:

Penzick - When will this be available for purchase?
FiftyPatoots - I dunno. Hammer + genitals is tried and tested and a lot cheaper.
FunnyLogic - http://cdn3.volusion.com/ehn32.tcm2q/v/vspfiles/photos/7890-2.jpg?1352137431
EddieBrockJunior - http://replygif.net/i/1196.gif
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Brent147

The sand paper dude is a freaking Genius. The only thing I would change is, There would be something that just dumped a mixture of lemon juice and salt on the person every now and again, for additional agony.  ##
Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

geoff_7th

Patty

that's 4chan for you

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

Is this supposed to be funny? To even think of it, let alone take the time to sit at your desk, draw it out, and post it to see what others think about it?

I feel like this could be one of those scenarios in the movie Divergent, where they force you into a dream-state to face your three worst fears. To break the fear I would try to knock off the door knob and use it to jam the conveyor belt. Or, if it was only a standard door, several kicks to the door-knob-area effectively breaks the lock.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Patty

Quote from: Al on May 27, 2014, 09:31:11 AM
Is this supposed to be funny? To even think of it, let alone take the time to sit at your desk, draw it out, and post it to see what others think about it?

I feel like this could be one of those scenarios in the movie Divergent, where they force you into a dream-state to face your three worst fears. To break the fear I would try to knock off the door knob and use it to jam the conveyor belt. Or, if it was only a standard door, several kicks to the door-knob-area effectively breaks the lock.
if THAT upsets you, I sugget you never EVER go to /b/

Raging Mage2

/b/ is for fgts 9geg all da way

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Al

I never said "THAT" upsets me, obviously there's an inevitable amount of sick people in this world. I have no idea what /b/ is and that was more of a question asking what kind of context it was posted in.

Is it a forum where psychos convene...or a forum for completely comedic purposes...or, was this just a post out of the ordinary? Exactly what this topic's titled -- WTF?
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

lamakookie

Hahaha omg this is some SAW type shh, that would be so sucky

Taibz

Quote from: Al on May 27, 2014, 09:31:11 AM
I feel like this could be one of those scenarios in the movie Divergent, where they force you into a dream-state to face your three worst fears.

Thanks for the tip! Gotta see that movie now! :D
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Vio

It's mildly cute how you people still get satisfaction from extensive torture before killing your victims.
Honestly, coming up with these ridiculous contraptions when a single gunshot/stab has the same ultimate effect.
Why not just kill them as quickly as possible and save your time, effort and money for something else?

Emeris6

Quote from: Vio on May 29, 2014, 05:31:25 PM
It's mildly cute how you people still get satisfaction from extensive torture before killing your victims.
Honestly, coming up with these ridiculous contraptions when a single gunshot/stab has the same ultimate effect.
Why not just kill them as quickly as possible and save your time, effort and money for something else?

It's not suppose to be practical. Nobody is actually going to do this. This was meant to be a thread for the sake of discussing creativity at it's finest. Inventions don't just pop up every day. However, to counter your point, shooting someone, even in the foot, is never as effective as waterboarding or bamboo torture. Sometimes it's the very reason that it's slow and painful that makes people choose it. The same fact stands that stabbing someone is never as effective of a torture as skinning someone, or in this case, sanding.
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Al

[spoiler]

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

Vio

Quote from: Emeris6 on May 29, 2014, 11:57:31 PM

It's not suppose to be practical. Nobody is actually going to do this. This was meant to be a thread for the sake of discussing creativity at it's finest. Inventions don't just pop up every day. However, to counter your point, shooting someone, even in the foot, is never as effective as waterboarding or bamboo torture. Sometimes it's the very reason that it's slow and painful that makes people choose it. The same fact stands that stabbing someone is never as effective of a torture as skinning someone, or in this case, sanding.

You misunderstand - I won't be shooting/stabbing them in the foot, it'll be in the head.
The whole concept of torture is rapidly becoming more archaic and less prestigious.
Why waste our time devising more and more sadistic methods to try and counter the constantly-depleting satisfaction?
If someone needs to die, let us just remove them from society as quickly, simply and effectively as possible.

Besides, there are more important things in life which deserve our time/attention these days.
How do you ever expect to get a completionist cape if you're busy sandpapering people to death?

Al

Vio...

I'm here for you if you need me.

[spoiler]

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

Vio

Quote from: Al on May 31, 2014, 02:33:12 AM
Vio...

I'm here for you if you need me.

I'll always need you babe <3

Al

No, I don't mean that romantically.

[spoiler]

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

Emeris6

Quote from: Vio on May 31, 2014, 01:36:23 AM

You misunderstand - I won't be shooting/stabbing them in the foot, it'll be in the head.
The whole concept of torture is rapidly becoming more archaic and less prestigious.
Why waste our time devising more and more sadistic methods to try and counter the constantly-depleting satisfaction?
If someone needs to die, let us just remove them from society as quickly, simply and effectively as possible.

Besides, there are more important things in life which deserve our time/attention these days.
How do you ever expect to get a completionist cape if you're busy sandpapering people to death?

First off, I do have a completionist cape.
http://services.runescape.com/m=hiscore/compare?user1=emeris6
Second, well put. At least you aren't the kind of guy to pussy out at the sight of blood. :)
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Quote from: Emeris6 on May 31, 2014, 04:57:47 AM
Quote from: Vio on May 31, 2014, 01:36:23 AM

First off, I do have a completionist cape.
http://services.runescape.com/m=hiscore/compare?user1=emeris6
Second, well put. At least you aren't the kind of guy to pussy out at the sight of blood. :)
but is it trimmed?
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Owen

Lay down at one end of room.
Power nap until you're at the other side of the room.
Casually stroll back to starting side.
Repeat.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Mami Tomoei

Quote from: Owen on May 31, 2014, 11:46:01 AM
Repeat.

if u miss your timing?

Emeris6

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on May 31, 2014, 07:38:14 AM
but is it trimmed?

It can be if I felt like it. I just finished off my Ancient Notes yesterday, and all of the requirements besides castle wars, the museum statue, and fish fingers (in which the latter two are more or less finished for me anyways) can be done in less than a week, if not a day each. The only reason I won't bother is because, as Vio said himself, there are more important things in life. I was just poking fun at how he listed completionist cape as one of them.
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Elyxiatic

Quote from: Owen on May 31, 2014, 11:46:01 AM
Repeat.

So smart