• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Post your xmas lootations

Started by Prazo, December 24, 2013, 07:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prazo

Post what you got for christmas down here.
I got the new iphone, cash money gp, and some random stuff :woeh: pls post loot or santa will turn ur loot into coal

Mojo

Will post my loot tomorrow. Does Sweden do Christmas early?
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Prazo

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on December 24, 2013, 07:32:30 PM
Will post my loot tomorrow. Does Sweden do Christmas early?
Yeah the whole scandinavia gets it the night before the 25th

Tappaga

xmas lootations; 150gp, cash safe, alarm clock and a wallet from Romania.  (H)

Oh yeah and early christmas present before christmas from my dad, a sofa with leg rest.  ##

Kung_Man149

Turtle Beach PLa headset, 2 pairs of PJ's, a jumbo pack of socks, 4GB ram for laptop and an activation for the iPhone 4S I found on the street.

Edit: And a concert ticket for Black Sabbath next year. (2014)
Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

Taken❒ Single❒ Mad✔
-----------------------------------------
[spoiler]
Former leader of - Rivalry Damage

Former member of - Menacing Warriors

Former member of - Silent Strike

Former member of - Valiant

Former Elite Guardian of - Wilderness Guardians

Former Advisor of - Descendant Guardians

Former member of - The Gladiatorz

Former member of - Wilderness Guardians

Retired at - Poison.[/spoiler]
Here he kneels, the one who doesn't need to, for those who do need to.
---------------------------------
Bold, handsome and straight up awesome.

xGod Fath3Rx

83 piece toolkit, a fire safe, a kindle fire, a runescape membership card (lol)..still got a few people who are supposed to drop by though so will update tonight

This Babylon

Icon overlord jacket and carbon fiber trim for my car. And some other shit my family says is in the mail :)

Prazo

Flames377

2 mammoth tickets (snowboarding), a denver broncos vs oakland raider football ticket, gift cards, money, a new snowboard jacket, a new skateboard, a broncos license plate cover, and a few other random stof :)

Al

Yo fkin nice Flams. Sounds like an awesome Christmas to me.

Went nowhere this Christmas. No festivities, decorations, trees, gifts or stockings. Just an old fashioned dinner with family, but it was enough. :)

I had no idea what I wanted for a gift anyway tbh lol.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

yingyang06

A bottle of Disaronno, £45 in Amazon gift cards, Jack Daniel's, a box of Shortbread, Halo Mega Bloks x2, A 2TB External HDD, Ben Sherman smellies, Calvin Klein smellies, Lynx smellies, Joop! Splash smellies, A drawing set, A sketch pad, Drawing pencils, Cadbury Eclairs, Marshmallows, A Kindle Paperwhite, A Minecraft Foam Iron Sword, Batman Lounge Pants and £300 to go towards an Xbox One.
Lady Yingyang06
93/99 Prayer

Mojo

I got quite a lot of food, some kitchen utensils and a bit of money :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mister Kyle

Prazo

Wizard

yingyang06

Lady Yingyang06
93/99 Prayer

yingyang06

Quote from: yingyang06 on December 26, 2013, 11:43:27 PM
A bottle of Disaronno, £45 in Amazon gift cards, Jack Daniel's, a box of Shortbread, Halo Mega Bloks x2, A 2TB External HDD, Ben Sherman smellies, Calvin Klein smellies, Lynx smellies, Joop! Splash smellies, A drawing set, A sketch pad, Drawing pencils, Cadbury Eclairs, Marshmallows, A Kindle Paperwhite, A Minecraft Foam Iron Sword, Batman Lounge Pants and £300 to go towards an Xbox One.

It finally came!

Lady Yingyang06
93/99 Prayer

Tappaga

Is the console any good?? ## i was thinking about buying one of the consoles if the feedback is great.

yingyang06

Quote from: Tappaga on January 02, 2014, 01:15:16 PM
Is the console any good?? ## i was thinking about buying one of the consoles if the feedback is great.

I'm really enjoying the Xbox One, that coupled with the fact you no longer need to have the kinect plugged in or the console constantly online to play it. That coupled with being able to buy full new release Xbox One games on the Marketplace instead of needing a disc is pretty cool.

Also if you have an Xbox One set up and you go round a friends who also has an Xbox One, after tou transfer your gamer profile over the next time you go around and he uses the kinect, the kinect will recognise your face and sign you in as well.

On another note: if you wanted to know about the PS4, the best person to ask is Kyle/Darth.
Lady Yingyang06
93/99 Prayer