• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -

Started by her0, March 09, 2014, 02:19:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

her0

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit sex, no gambling, no drugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, sex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

Vio

Ban this guy but don't delete the topic, I'm gonna debate the shit out of it.

Al

Quote from: her0 on March 09, 2014, 02:19:20 PMChant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Vio

Quote from: her0 on March 09, 2014, 02:19:20 PM
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

I'm well-aware that there are things that I have forgotten/will forget. The flaw in your argument, however, is that you associate the loss of memories with negativity. Why? I'm perfectly content with knowing that things will be forgotten. There are actually numerous events in my life that I would actually be glad to forget about. I don't grant excessive value and prestige to something like my memory, especially given that it deteriorates with age. And that is a personal choice - one which others are free to condone or condemn, but not change.

Quotethat is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.

This is the cliche of religion right here. You have literally just said to me, "God exists, but it's impossible to prove he exists, so don't try." You're asking me to make a decision based solely on faith, and I'll need reasons to do so. 1. Is it likely? 2. What does it require of me? 3. What happens if I do? And 4. What happens if you're wrong? Those are my four questions, let's see how well you can answer them. You've already failed Q1.

Quotefor example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

Why should you waste your time?

Imagine how well the justice system would work if we all adopted this belief. "Can you prove the knife was in his face the whole time? The CCTV footage - whose authority is that? Why are you wasting your time? NOT GUILTY."

It seems to me that the anti-theist community has done such a great job of disproving religious theory, that you have resorted to attempting to disprove... erm, disproving. That's a bit like trying to wash the dishes using tomato sauce instead of dish soap. Not only is the idea complete garbage - as you and I are both well aware, though you are simply in denial about it - but you also have no market or audience who is going to accept such nonsense. "Hey guys, guess what? If I say something's true, you have to believe me! And I don't need to have any evidence to back up my claims, because evidence is dumb! So who's with me?"

Tell you what - go apply for a loan, and when the bank asks you for your credit history, tell them you don't need to give it to them, and then argue your case about evidence being redundant. See how far you get.

Quotein this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

1. You know what doesn't cure disease? Praying, and divine power. You know what does cure disease? Medicine, and the health industry. When someone gets a life-threatening illness, they can either go to a hospital or a church. Going to a hospital, I call intelligent. Going to a church, I call natural selection. By all means, please lecture me on the 'miracles' your god has performed by curing some white middle-class old lady's arthritis whilst completely neglecting to mention the millions of others in third world countries suffering from poverty, war and/or disease. And if you want to tell me that it's because 'they lack faith', and that your god will only cater to their needs if they worship him in a particular way (with no evidence or reason to do so), then your god is an immoral and inconsiderate asshole and he can kindly go and fuck himself.

2/3. Old age and death. Now I personally would love to live forever, but I'm pretty sure that the vast majority of people on this planet aren't so keen on it. Why? Because if it's without an end, you lose all meaning and purpose to your life - and then what's the point in living? Death is NOT a bad thing. It should be acknowledged, yes, but certainly not feared. That's a whole other debate though, but you're welcome to try and convince me why I should spend every waking moment of my life curled up in a ball crying over how I will one day be a rotting, lifeless corpse filled with maggots in a box in the ground somewhere. Good luck.

4. Birth after birth? What the fuck is this shit?

Quotetell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

Yeah, I'm happy, and as I outlined above, your problems aren't problems. Forced by nature? Bring it, bitch.

Quoteif you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things ...

This answers my second question - what does it require of me? Umm... no thanks. I like beef burgers, tea, salvia, weed, cigarettes, beer and Texas Hold-Em. And if I could get any, I'd probably like sex too. And no one, divine or not, has the right to try and stop me from liking them. It's my life and I'll do with it as I please.

5 and 6 are just wastes of time.

Quoteif you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.

This I'm mildly interested in. So for five minutes I repeated the phrase "Mein Führer Adolf Hitler" out loud, and I'm experiencing no disconcerting effects. I'll try yours tomorrow and report back if anything happens.

QuoteHere is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.

I am resisting to disprove that statement judging from the quality of the English alone. You're using that word again, 'proved'. I don't think you know what it means. If you want to prove something, you need proof. That's how it works, and the nature of the entire concept dictates that you can't have one without the other. If you put what looks like shit on a plate and refuse to prove to me that it isn't shit, then I'm sorry but I'm not going to eat it.

This is NOT a practical explanation. This is a theory. And a weak one at that.

Oh, so I can't get answers to my third and fourth question without buying your book. It's nice to see that you are more interested in making a financial profit than educating your fellow human beings about your so-called truth. Well, I don't blame you - capitalism is certainly more fun than blind faith.

This Babylon

Quote from: Al on March 09, 2014, 02:54:23 PM
Quote from: her0 on March 09, 2014, 02:19:20 PMChant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.
rama rama ding dong.

Brent147

I honestly do not understand why this thread was posted on the forums to begin with, as it is one that would rise nothing but argument and debate. Regardless, it's here and  there are so many arguments that I want to voice, but I'll leave you with this;

What exists, exists, what is, is and from this irreducible principle, all knowledge is built. It is the foundation from which life is embraced. Thinking is a choice. Wishes and whims are not facts, nor are they means to discover them. Reason is our only way of grasping reality; it is our basic tool of survival. We are free to evade the effort of thinking, to reject reason, but we are not free to avoid the penalty of the abyss that we refuse to see. Faith and feelings are the darkness to reasons light. In rejecting reason, refusing to think, one embraces death.

To believe in a contradiction is to abdicate your belief in the existence of the world around you and the nature of things in it, to instead embrace any random impulse that strikes your fancy - to imagine something is real simply because you wish it were. A thing is what it is, it is itself. There can be no contradictions. Faith is a device of self-delusion, a sleight of hand done with words and emotions founded on any irrational notion that can be dreamed up. Faith is the attempt to coerce truth, to surrender to whim. In simpler terms, it is trying to breath life into a lie by trying to out-shine reality with the beauty of wishes. Faith is the refuge of fools, the ignorant, and the deluded, not of thinking rational men. In reality, a contradiction cannot exist. To believe in them, you must abandon the most important thing you possess: your rational thinking mind. The wager for such a bargain is your life. In such an exchange, you always lose what you have at stake.
Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

Josheh

Quote from: Brent147 on March 09, 2014, 08:01:45 PM
I honestly do not understand why this thread was posted on the forums to begin with, as it is one that would rise nothing but argument and debate. Regardless, it's here and  there are so many arguments that I want to voice, but I'll leave you with this;

What exists, exists, what is, is and from this irreducible principle, all knowledge is built. It is the foundation from which life is embraced. Thinking is a choice. Wishes and whims are not facts, nor are they means to discover them. Reason is our only way of grasping reality; it is our basic tool of survival. We are free to evade the effort of thinking, to reject reason, but we are not free to avoid the penalty of the abyss that we refuse to see. Faith and feelings are the darkness to reasons light. In rejecting reason, refusing to think, one embraces death.

To believe in a contradiction is to abdicate your belief in the existence of the world around you and the nature of things in it, to instead embrace any random impulse that strikes your fancy - to imagine something is real simply because you wish it were. A thing is what it is, it is itself. There can be no contradictions. Faith is a device of self-delusion, a sleight of hand done with words and emotions founded on any irrational notion that can be dreamed up. Faith is the attempt to coerce truth, to surrender to whim. In simpler terms, it is trying to breath life into a lie by trying to out-shine reality with the beauty of wishes. Faith is the refuge of fools, the ignorant, and the deluded, not of thinking rational men. In reality, a contradiction cannot exist. To believe in them, you must abandon the most important thing you possess: your rational thinking mind. The wager for such a bargain is your life. In such an exchange, you always lose what you have at stake.

He's back!!!!!!

Member since 8-8-8

Kung_Man149

Quote from: Brent147 on March 09, 2014, 08:01:45 PM

Holy sweet mother of fuck!
Brent!
Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

Taken❒ Single❒ Mad✔
-----------------------------------------
[spoiler]
Former leader of - Rivalry Damage

Former member of - Menacing Warriors

Former member of - Silent Strike

Former member of - Valiant

Former Elite Guardian of - Wilderness Guardians

Former Advisor of - Descendant Guardians

Former member of - The Gladiatorz

Former member of - Wilderness Guardians

Retired at - Poison.[/spoiler]
Here he kneels, the one who doesn't need to, for those who do need to.
---------------------------------
Bold, handsome and straight up awesome.

Ts Stormrage

Sweet... It's the old argument of:

"You can't, and therefore DON'T know everything, so you don't know whether or not there is a god, therefore there must be a god, because either he or the universe is infinite, meaning that the possibility of him existing approaches 100%."

Yes... And the possibility of you leaving the room you're in right now pregnant is 50% because you're either pregnant or you're not...

Just because we don't know everything doesn't mean everything we don't know is unknowable, nor does it mean that the unknowable is god.
Writer for the Tip.it Times <-- Monthly articles about RuneScape for you to enjoy!
Former Leader of Tal Shiar

Political correctness is the largest assault on free speech ever made. True respect of someone is to tell someone what you really think. People who want those who disagree with them to be punished and silenced so they can feel better about themselves and are free to impose their views on others, are asking for their rights to be removed.

His Lordship

I'm staying the fuck away from this topic.
I never saw it.
Never saw it.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Kung_Man149

Quote from: His Lordship on March 10, 2014, 02:08:37 AM
I'm staying the fuck away from this topic.
I never saw it.
Never saw it.
I kinda wanna see Gene go Hard on this topic, but at the same time not.
Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

Taken❒ Single❒ Mad✔
-----------------------------------------
[spoiler]
Former leader of - Rivalry Damage

Former member of - Menacing Warriors

Former member of - Silent Strike

Former member of - Valiant

Former Elite Guardian of - Wilderness Guardians

Former Advisor of - Descendant Guardians

Former member of - The Gladiatorz

Former member of - Wilderness Guardians

Retired at - Poison.[/spoiler]
Here he kneels, the one who doesn't need to, for those who do need to.
---------------------------------
Bold, handsome and straight up awesome.

Ts Stormrage

Writer for the Tip.it Times <-- Monthly articles about RuneScape for you to enjoy!
Former Leader of Tal Shiar

Political correctness is the largest assault on free speech ever made. True respect of someone is to tell someone what you really think. People who want those who disagree with them to be punished and silenced so they can feel better about themselves and are free to impose their views on others, are asking for their rights to be removed.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]