• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Deathly Hallows Part 2

Started by His Lordship, July 13, 2011, 12:25:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

His Lordship

Oh how I LOVE being Australian.
We got it 2 days before everyone else for some strange reason.
It comes HIGHLY recommended to you all.

The action scenes are one notch down from the Lord of the Rings (which for me is the absolute highest bench mark).
One notch down = Fucking amazing

I *sometimes* cry in movies, and this one brought me to tears in two places.
One was when the credits rolled and I realised I had not seen Emma Watson's cleavage.

What an amazing end to the journey.
It delivers on the book 100% and goes further.

Randy

That's why you love being Australian  :o

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mark

Ima go watch it this week hopefully, with all this new 3D stuff shit's way too overpriced -.-

I set the standard.

N O W

i am going to go watch it after i come back from camping

Anat

I swear you get to see it for about 2 seconds when they're all hovering an inch from the ground when they fall from the cart in Gringotts.

Good movie I thought though.

Vephy

Sounds good and everything.  I think I will have enjoyed reading the books more when all things are said and done though.

Colinwarrior

I hope to see it as soon as possible and I also hope it is better than DH part 1.

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

Dog b2

Kat

your so luck! im so excited to see this :]
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

James

Sean

I'm seeing this at midnight between Thursday-Friday when it's released in the UK :P

~ Former Elite of The Sabre Clan :: RuneFest 2010 & 2011 Attendee ~
~ Original Descendant Guardian :: Ex-Wilderness Guardian (2005-2006) ~

Kung_Man149

Going Friday morning before class. XD
Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

Taken❒ Single❒ Mad✔
-----------------------------------------
[spoiler]
Former leader of - Rivalry Damage

Former member of - Menacing Warriors

Former member of - Silent Strike

Former member of - Valiant

Former Elite Guardian of - Wilderness Guardians

Former Advisor of - Descendant Guardians

Former member of - The Gladiatorz

Former member of - Wilderness Guardians

Retired at - Poison.[/spoiler]
Here he kneels, the one who doesn't need to, for those who do need to.
---------------------------------
Bold, handsome and straight up awesome.

DestroyerDmc

Just seen it there now, UNREAL. Really did enjoy it to be honest

Eregion2

Quote from: Josh on July 14, 2011, 04:36:01 AMI was so happy they did the Kings Cross scene and 19 years later scene correctly.
That's good to hear, it's one of the scenes I was most concerned about them messing up on actually.  ::)

xGod Fath3Rx

Can't wait to see this. I'm going later today w/ like 4 friends :D

Dieyou2000

Saw the midnight showing.

Great movie, and I feel it wrapped up the series very well, stayed true to the book when it mattered, and it left me feeling satisfied with how they ended it.  Granted, it doesn't hold a candle to Lord of the Rings.  The action scenes in Return of the King destroy those of any other movie ever made one-thousand fold.  But yeah it was a very good movie, well done, and I greatly enjoyed it.  Sad I didn't see Emma with a few less clothes on though.

NOW WHO'S READY FOR THE HOBBIT TO COME OUT???  FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!

By the way, there is a blog video out from Peter Jackson and Andy Serkis (gollum) about the progress on The Hobbit.

Blog 1:

The Hobbit: Peter Jackson's First Video Blog from the Set

Blog 2:

THE HOBBIT, Production Video #2 [HD]

JC

Quote from: dieyou2000 on July 15, 2011, 09:28:59 AM
Blog 2:

THE HOBBIT, Production Video #2 [HD]

That is an incredible video, really a worthwhile watch.  Makes me damn proud to be a New Zealander to be honest.
To strive.
To seek.
To find.
And not to yield.

Eregion2

Went to see it tonight since our raid was canceled for lack of tanks (goddamn it Ragnaros, I WILL kill you).

Final verdict... "meh" out of 10.

It marginally improved on Part 1 by not trying to sell itself entirely on scenes with Emma Watson crying.

But I also got groceries afterwards, so it was an ok night.

Creeper975

Saw this last night 7/10. Good movie but nothing more.

Vephy

I will have to see this movie for sure lol.

Kwaichi

I watched this movie yesterday. Altought first half was pretty slow, the true action started when Harry came to Rokfort. Not a brilant ending of this heptalogy for someone who read the book, but poeple who didnt read it will find answers to all the questions finally and can be really satisfied. I would say its best movie of July you can see in cinema.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

George

Saw it at midnight when it came out.

QuoteOne was when the credits rolled and I realised I had not seen Emma Watson's cleavage.
The whole cinema was pissed when Ron and Harry stripped out of their wet clothes but Hermione didn't!! :(

It was a good film, I think it was a bit of a shame that they rushed through like... the first half of the book with such incredible velocity, but I understand why they did it, the action scenes were really good, intense and exciting.

Armybuilder

Quote from: George on July 19, 2011, 02:07:01 PM
Saw it at midnight when it came out.

QuoteOne was when the credits rolled and I realised I had not seen Emma Watson's cleavage.
The whole cinema was pissed when Ron and Harry stripped out of their wet clothes but Hermione didn't!! :(

It was a good film, I think it was a bit of a shame that they rushed through like... the first half of the book with such incredible velocity, but I understand why they did it, the action scenes were really good, intense and exciting.

You do see her cleavage and its a pretty decent shot too. When she's in gringots and they fall to the floor. The camera zooms her boobs.

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

sulaiman400

lmao, dammit, I must've missed the shot. Great movie lol. Though, I was unhappy with the fact that they skipped a ton of stuff (like Harry's speech right before he killed Voldemort). Though, the scene with snape and the pensieve were brilliant. I teared up a little bit at that scene.

Current Descendant Guardian

Think you're this great? You aren't. Be jealous. LEAVE COMMENTS PLEASE!!!

Vephy

Just wanted to say I saw this movie in Imax 3D today.  Was amazing, I got teary in parts.  Loved the books and this movie ended it beautifully.