• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Nepal

Started by Wayshow, February 07, 2012, 03:21:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wayshow

A few pictures of my vacation-ish in Nepal :)

Rhinoceros o.o

Sunset

A dog I befriended, with Machhapuchhre in the background

Cows crossing the river

Ducks :)

Australian Camp

Sunrise

(Annapurna South)

Kathmandu Dubar Square

Rammstein

Ah I remember on a trip I went to Nepal around 2008; we arrived in Kathmandu and stayed their for a few days. This was a planned climbed with adventure peaks (we climbed Broad Peak), nonetheless it was a great experience even though we didn't do much other than acclimatization for a week or two and finally summit (a lot of us didn't though). A little side note what would've been a great idea would be going on the Everest Base Camp Trek, I hear the views are amazing of the Himalayas

Wayshow

Quote from: Rammstein on February 07, 2012, 03:32:07 AM
Ah I remember on a trip I went to Nepal around 2008; we arrived in Kathmandu and stayed their for a few days. This was a planned climbed with adventure peaks (we climbed Broad Peak), nonetheless it was a great experience even though we didn't do much other than acclimatization for a week or two and finally summit (a lot of us didn't though). A little side note what would've been a great idea would be going on the Everest Base Camp Trek, I hear the views are amazing of the Himalayas
Take a plane to the airport then walk around 2k meters up then u get to EBC :)

Rammstein

In a bathing suit :P

Wayshow

apparently the runway for the airport is L shaped because it wouldnt be long enough if it were straight  O.o

Rammstein

Just out of curiosity what areas did you visit mainly ?

Rachellove9

Very nice photos.  I especially like the ducks.

Nice to see Ramm on the forums.  Stop by IRC lobby and say hello sometime.

Rachy

Toby

Love the mountain picture!
My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

General199

Seems like a proper adventure right there. Must have been a lot of fun.

Gimingo

How close were you to that Rhinoceros? :o