• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Rawr.

Started by Samurai-JM, February 19, 2012, 03:26:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samurai-JM

Been a while WG. ## I've been quite busy lately! I got a new job at the corporate offices of the supermarket I've been working at for over five years now, I'm working full time, I've got a car, and what I like to think is a great life outside of gaming! But don't worry, I'll never forget where I come from, and I will always remember you guys as my life and soul over the past 8+ years. So... how bout some sigs?

It ain't Runescape, but Guild Wars 2 is looking to be a pretty amazing game, so here's a couple of quickies from some EPIC GW2 stock images that have been leaked! :D

:woeh:

Vio

BeeBee

"Truth is, I've got great friends, a great job, money in the bank and more on the way, and I'm single. I've got life by the balls, and I wouldn't want to change it for anything."

#1 Stalker
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Samurai-JM

Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on February 19, 2012, 03:38:21 PM
"Truth is, I've got great friends, a great job, money in the bank and more on the way, and I'm single. I've got life by the balls, and I wouldn't want to change it for anything."

#1 Stalker

yup :) that came after some serious shit, but i like to think its all true ##

His Lordship

This shit is pretty epic dude.
Well done, I'll start using one on RSC very soon.

Samurai-JM

I forget does RSC have a white background? If so I'll upload these with black lettering (transparent background yo!)

black text versions for sites with white backgrounds:

Flame Outlaw

Whatsup Sam, nice to see that you still troll these forums from time to time. =P

Join date : June 2006 Left : March 2007 Rejoined : October 2009

Colinwarrior

Heyyy, what's up bro? Nice sigs. Saved them in my WG folder  ##

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

Mojo

Last one is now in my rsc sig, cheers :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Dorcha3377

That my dear Sam is some epic looking shit.. Nice to hear things are going so well for you, we miss you though!! <3

Samurai-JM

miss u guys soooo much :D

Planolocal

your sigs are cute, kinda like you cutie. ##
Opening up a new can of whoop ass, every hour on the hour.