• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Play with me

Started by Indivi2you, July 23, 2012, 07:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indivi2you

I got p2p again, trying to give RS a chance... But I'm so overly bored with it already. Anyone wanna do something together or just show me whats new? Its been a while and im sure there are new updates i just havent gotten around to looking into them.

+my bank is broke, i didnt think id play again so like i gave it all away.

so yeah, runescape.
The First, the Last, and the Only ~FLO
Never say never, because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion. ~Michael Jordan

Jammie415

last time you played?

Randy

lol i'll do minor stuff if you want

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Vio

I'm always up for some DGing, gimme a shout when you and reiss are on

Raging Mage2

got quest cape again?

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Indivi2you

Last time i played was a year ago, but for a month. And the same thing the year before.
Last time i played continuously was summer of 2009.

And i guess i wouldnt mind DGing, just dont know what to do with all the tokens??
And thats a great idea Joel, i guess i'll get back on the quest cape. im at like 300-ish right now. Any good quests out there?
The First, the Last, and the Only ~FLO
Never say never, because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion. ~Michael Jordan

Randy

Quote from: Indivi2you on July 23, 2012, 08:59:33 PM
Last time i played was a year ago, but for a month. And the same thing the year before.
Last time i played continuously was summer of 2009.

And i guess i wouldnt mind DGing, just dont know what to do with all the tokens??
And thats a great idea Joel, i guess i'll get back on the quest cape. im at like 300-ish right now. Any good quests out there?
All the new quests are decent. Jagex has started adding voice overs and sweet graphics/cut scenes.
Most of the new ones, in my opinion, don't require guides. They're making them this way on purpose, everything is laid out for you.

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Raging Mage2

Yeah, I really liked Ritual of the mahjarrat quest tbh

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

PineappleTom

Quote from: Randy on July 23, 2012, 08:19:38 PM
lol i'll do minor stuff if you want

Randy will do minors... Nothing new there.