• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

i have hurt my hand very badly

Started by granitecrab, June 17, 2012, 11:40:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

granitecrab

so 5am time to go to work and i git up do my than and at the sight i had a 2x4 hit me in the chest and i fell while this was happening i tryed to stop my self falling and prity much dislocated my finger. we poped it back in place and stuff and its straiter now but it still look's like hell. i got workers leave for about a week, but shood i go to the doctor i do not have health insurance. on the acc of my line of work, i git payed is about as far as it go's

the middle index was dislocated i do not have a pic of that, but i do have a what it shood look like, and what it looks like. the right hand is my main hand and now its hard to do basic things like typing on a comp or opening a can of pop. idk why but when i use the hand it has this deep pain state to the core.

im going to put it on ice for a few houres and buddy tape it if i have to, and if i have to ill git a splint for it.

what it shood look like

bad hand, to flip you all off hurt like fuck btw.

idk if thares a massive dif but looked like that a bit ago.
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=dislocated+index+finger&view=detail&id=B359276A284D04EE1639358ED59BCAE18FA4BD44&first=0&FORM=IDFRIR

i'm going on a adventure!

Scimmy

"It began with a scorpion"
[spoiler=My Hall of Fame]

[/spoiler]

Bam

it's not broken but you might have torn your ligament...if you keep it untreated it might get stiff and you won't be able to use it as well as you used to. The best thing would be to make an xray but you could wait for a couple of days to a week, to see if the swelling is going away. If not, go see a doctor! Anyhow, if it's not broken you won't be able to use the finger for at least 4 weeks.

Mister Kyle

Well at least you don't have aids or something.

That would be very unfortunate.

mattycakees

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

see a doctor. if you don't properly splint your finger it'll stay bent for the rest of your life.

source: two permanently bent pinkies catching footballs and basketballs
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Pacman Syu

NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

BeeBee

Good Job on bumping an old topic Al.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Rachellove9

I know this is locked and all but if anyone gets this type injury there is this method called R.I.C.E.

Rest  - completely don't move it  (Meaning the splint is needed.)

Ice  -  every 20 minutes switch from ice to no ice then back again to ice and keep repeating that

Compression  -  you can tape the fingers together or if it was an ankle or something use that bandage stuff

Elevation  -  it should be higher than your heart level   

Fuxk Chaotic

Hey look, my name is helping people^
Current Corrupted Knights Member
Clan Europe Leader
Euphoria Member
No Intentions Member
Team Ninja Turtles Ending Member
Ex Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians
Ending Member of Red Dragon Knights
Ex Member of Ancient Fury