• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] Heath's Intro

Started by Heath, July 23, 2012, 11:22:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heath

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?

L2irl

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):

Started approx. 2-3 years ago.  Still on my original account. RSN (L2irl) means exactly what it says, I know how to have a life, I'm not on RS 24/7 and I don't expect people to be, but when I'm on I don't xp waste, Efficiency is a Must w/ me.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):

Heath; Male; 18; USA; Hobbies: Guitar, Rs, Xbox, and Ps3; Music: Everything except country/bluegrass; Talents: I pick things up quick; Like: Females, Females, and Females; Dislikes: Justin Bieber, Religion, Bots, Jamflex's new rwt ploys.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?

Facebook, from Alain Belanger; it sounds like it's a pretty cool clan that isn't going anywhere anytime soon. WG

Your PvP Experience

5. What Multi-combat PvP Experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP Clans you have been in.

The only PvP experience I've had on my account is a Zerker pure clan that I used to be in 2 years ago when I was anti-def (45def), it was called Zamorak Zerkers.  We mainly did group pking back in the trade limit days, we just moved around from Stealing Creation to the BH crater killing people as we went. The clan lasted for 2 years before the leaders quit.

6. Our warring times are usually between 3PM EST/8PM GMT and 5PM EST/10PM GMT on weekends, but sometimes weekdays, can you regularly be active at these times?
Yes to the weekends, but on weekdays I'm generally busy around those hours.

7. Can you stock up on 10 sets of Full Rune as well as an equal amount of F2P Mage and Range sets? This only applies to applicants of WG.  Your gear will be checked via trade screen when you are being invited to the CC in game. - Please note a comprehensive list of the required items is posted as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' Forums

That won't be a problem.

8. Do you understand that all PvP Events are Mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?

Yes

Your Activity and Availability

9. Do you agree to check WG Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Wars and Raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)

I'll be going into freshman year of college so I won't be as active as I usually am, but I'll attend all the events that I can.  And I'll need links to the Teamspeak programs.

10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?

College, Freshman at UNC CH, not exactly an easy school, at least not for someone w/ average inteligence like me.  So I mght be busy with school a good bit on weekdays, especially during weekdays, but I'll be free on almost every weekend.

BeeBee

Welcome to the boards.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Al

welcome!

while it's great for the clan to have a member contribute hours and hours of time, i'm glad you have a balance between irl and scape. i think wg is a great place to do that. i'm currently trying to clan while attending summer session classes at a local college. it can work :)

teamspeak: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads/

if you have any other questions, you're more than welcome to message me. see you around!
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

Welcome :)

Come into IRC and ask for an interview!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Randy

I am the one who bends!