• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

How did u get ur RSN name

Started by YumYumMix, September 06, 2013, 01:10:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YumYumMix

Tell me ur RSN name and how did u come up with it

dlmoore

unwrapasmile
i got it from little debbie snackin cakes company

Asaad

[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Mojo

Powerfull girls (hence the avatar) + my real life name (Harry) + 1
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Asaad

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on September 06, 2013, 01:32:55 AM

Wait, didn't I make the link between mojohaza1 and mojo jojo? And it's powderpuff girls lul.
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Mojo

Quote from: Asaad on September 06, 2013, 01:41:39 AM
Quote from: Mojohaza1 on September 06, 2013, 01:32:55 AM

Wait, didn't I make the link between mojohaza1 and mojo jojo? And it's powderpuff girls lul.
ye i typed that way too quickly and didnt read what I'd typed :fp: powerpuff*
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Asaad

Quote from: Randy on September 06, 2013, 01:36:47 AM
Airbender. Awesome show.
Before I joined WG or even knew who you were I followed you around edgeville for an hour because of how much I liked your name. Thought you were epic, turns out I was right. No homo.
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Mister Kyle

Oliver "Ollie" Lang is an American professional paintball player, who by the age of 22 in 2005, had already been awarded the International Paintball Player of the Year award. Paintballer Matt Marshall has stated that Lang "wins so frequently, plays our sport so instinctually, and gobbles up life on the road at such a frantic and furious pace."

Lang has played with various teams over his career, including the Ironkids. In 2002, Lang joined childhood friends Alex Fraige, Todd Martinez, Ryan Greenspan, Brian Cole, Brad Maughan, and Angel Fragoza in the year old San Diego Dynasty team. He then left Dynasty in 2006 to re-join the Los Angeles Ironmen, making paintball history when he was paid $100,000 to do so by Dye Action Sports.
In 2011 Oliver Lang rejoined San Diego Dynasty. They went on to win the first Paintball Sports Promotions (PSP) event of 2011, the 2011 PSP Galveston Island Open, defeating Boston Red Legion (more widely known as Russian Legion) 7-2 in the finals, a team who had won the past two events.
After winning PSP Texas in 2011, Oliver led San Diego Dynasty to a first place finish in Paris, at the first Millennium Series event. In April 2011, San Diego Dynasty won the first NPPL event at Huntington Beach, this win secured team Dynasty's 50th professional win. After the win at Huntington Beach, Dynasty has now won nearly one-third of all the professional paintball events ever played.
Lang also plays in the CXBL in Canada on the team Scarbourgh. Splat magazine rated him the best paintball player of the world.

Patty

Erm I was trying to find a name that wasn't taken when I wass signing up to a different mmo other than RS ages ago (Conquer online) and I just kind of came up with Mellowman somehow, I suppose i'm quite Mellow IRL :). Also found out later that Mellowman is some french rapper...

Mister Kyle

Quote from: Patty on September 06, 2013, 01:53:54 AM
Erm I was trying to find a name that wasn't taken when I wass signing up to a different mmo other than RS ages ago (Conquer online) and I just kind of came up with Mellowman somehow, I suppose i'm quite Mellow IRL :). Also found out later that Mellowman is some french rapper...

omfg conquer
jump
jump
jump
jump
jump
jump

I FOUND A METEOR

Patty

Quote from: Mister Kyle on September 06, 2013, 01:56:24 AM
Quote from: Patty on September 06, 2013, 01:53:54 AM

omfg conquer
jump
jump
jump
jump
jump
jump

I FOUND A METEOR

wowe! That is quite accurate to the gameplay :3.
Wonder if that games still around

jessebruce

my original name was Dreadedstorm. My black lab dog named Dread. I had since I was a baby died when I was 10. He died in a really bad hail/wind storm on our farm. He was left out when I was in pheonix for lacrosse. So Shortly after his death I founded runescape and my mother help me come up with the name
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/2j34ev7.png[/img]
[img width=472 height=250]http://i.imgur.com/yPcAGIr.gif[/img]
[img]http://i.minus.com/iI7xbzckVZAEk.gif[/img]

Sig too large. Please reduce.

PsychoSpec

Old RSN = PsychoZerker (Psycho because thats what is on the back of my old football jersey, and Zerker because i was zerker of course)

New RSN = PsychoSpec (i spec a lot of outrageous hits nearly every fight, and wanted to integrate part of my old name, plus i'm releasing an amazing PK Video soon with nothing but 30-30+ dds specs and crazy hits and naming the video "The PsychoSpec")

:D

Ms Teatime

Ms teatime.
Two reasons:

1st: I love tea  :3 (this must be very obvious by now?)
2nd: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankh-Morpork_Assassins'_Guild#Mr_Teatime
A few years back I saw this mini series called Hogfather and there was this character named Mr Teatime.
Even dough he wasn't a "good guy" I liked the character and the name.
TEATIME also reminds me of the tea party in "Alice in Wonderland" (one of my favs) Alice In Wonderland - Tea Party (Unbirthday Song)

Al

Al is short for Alex, my real name. And "Fight On"...

"A phrase commonly used by Trojan fans to greet one another or show support for the team, which is borrowed from the fight song of the same name (i.e., "Fight On for ol' S.C./Our men Fight On to Victory..." The two finger "V" salute for Victory is often given in accompaniment. The term came from a LA Times article in regard to a USC vs. Stanford track meet." (Wiki)

I became a fan of the football team when I decided this was the university I wanted to attend. "Fight On" means more than just a slogan of the team, it's a way of life and attitude; to not give up in times of hardship and "fight until the end," like that track meet at Stanford vs. USC. The story is USC was disadvantaged and had a bad start, but they "fought on valiantly like Trojans" (Owen R. Bird, LA Times writer) and USC only ended up losing by a small margin, making it a respectable competition. From then on, the University of Southern California's athletic teams were called the Trojans and "Fight On" became their slogan.

I'll save more csb/tl;dr on why I picked this school and why the phrase is meaningful to me, but this video says it pretty well. :P

The Meaning of "Fight On"

[noembed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv4DRI98-0E[/noembed] (clip of the fan culture)
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061119091310AA43vv2 (meaning of the V hand sign)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fight_On (quick info)
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Tayzon_Day

Wood Man177 - Was a wc acc at first until my main got hacked

Tayzon Day - Tay Zonday, Duh

Fherb -

Prazo

My friend came up with mine, not anything else to it lol  :P

YumYumMix

strengthzerk (Twerkinzerk)

I got mine because my favorite skill to train is strength. And I used to be a zerker pure and 1+1=2 :D

Mami Tomoei

I looked at my mirror and said.. OH my name my character after me

Long Blond curly Hair, Cute Face, Big Guns, Fashionable, Yellow as Fuck, and Big Breastestest

then i said fuck it, im a Magical Little Girl (Mahou Shoujo)

2007reborn

i had the name 2006scape but jagex removed it idk why maybe because it was an private server name so thats why i chanced it to 2007reborn :)
<@Vio> I wish I was a pedo
<@Vio> Like
<@Vio> Who was that aussie guy who kept his daughter in a dungeon for like 20 years
<@Vio> He was a pedo and he got to build A FUCKING DUNGEON
<@Vio> That shit sounds so cool
<@Vio> Meh, I can dream

Frozen 10

I got mine from the game Warcraft III: The FrozenThrone. Just added some random numbers to it, cause Frozen was already taken.

S P K E R

The S stands for Super, the name was supposed to mean Super PKer or Super Player Killer.