• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

What do you want to do with you're life/ In the future?

Started by llamakookie, September 06, 2013, 09:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llamakookie

I was just curious what ambitions all the members had, and what they wanted to do in the future or with their life as a career or just in general the future.

Please only serious answers

dlmoore

Ronmanola

I would like to make a big enough contribution to furthering science that many people benefit from it.

Flames377

At the minute i'm only a Junior in High School.
But I am in a ROP Called Fire Academy which is exactly like it sounds.
Its the only Fire Explorers Class in the USA. (For high school students)
So yeah, I want to become a fire fighter.
I've wanted to be one all my life.

Randy

After I graduate college this year I'm planning on taking a year off to research applying to law school.
Up until ~4 months ago I really had no idea what I wanted to do but with some great talks and motivation from people I think I'm headed this way.
I've been praised for having critical thinking and problem solving skills so I think it should work out.

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Prazo

Quote from: Randy on September 06, 2013, 09:21:29 PM
After I graduate college this year I'm planning on taking a year off to research applying to law school.
Up until ~4 months ago I really had no idea what I wanted to do but with some great talks and motivation from people I think I'm headed this way.
I've been praised for having critical thinking and problem solving skills so I think it should work out.
prais airbender

YumYumMix

i havent given a thought at future goals in life but my biggest job would be getting a contract in manchester utd and play in the epl but and as a backup plan i want to get involved with game designing and get a degree

X Warrior170

I'm actually currently studying Police Foundations, and looking to go to the Police Accadamy after all my schooling is done. I plan on becoming one of those dickhead cops that go out of their way to be a dick.

[center

Vio

Film director.
But not just any director, the *GREATEST* director in history.
My first film will out-perform Titanic and Avatar at the box office COMBINED.

His Lordship

BeeBee

I WANNA ROCK
Twisted Sister - I Wanna Rock (Official Video)

edit:
Seriously, I don't really know. The police is always something that always interested me. Otherwise I'm taking History at Uni and I'm just going to see where it takes me.

If I ever get to the low life suicidal stage in life, I'll probably join the army so I atleast I can say I died from being killed by someone else!
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Owen

Not become dependent on anything/anyone.

As soon as I become physically reliant on anything, I'll probably kill myself.

I'm not expecting to grow old.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Mister Kyle

Quote from: Bassism on September 07, 2013, 09:03:34 PM

not sure if deep or insane

Patty

Quote from: Mister Kyle on September 08, 2013, 05:41:04 AM
Quote from: Bassism on September 07, 2013, 09:03:34 PM

not sure if deep or insane

I can tell you he's pretty deep ;) ;) huehuehuehuehuehuewshdasdfgh

Ms Teatime

I want to make people happy with my creative skills and imagination  :nyan:

One of my goals in life is to become an Art director of a magazine.
To do so I have to have 5 years experience in my field and after I become an Art director I want to work further on becoming a senior Art director which takes about 8 years in total to accomplish (sometimes less, depending on how good you are and how fast of a learner you are).

I also want to exhibit my work someday and maybe sell a few of my paintings :)

Another thing that I also want to do is create my own line of t-shirt designs.

Quikdrawjoe

Counseling psychologist with my own practice.  Also, have children, my wife and I already have names picked out.  Although both ambitions are still years away.
Former Tip.It Super Moderator, LND Legionnaire, WG Elite Guardian

Tip.It and WG Real Life Meeting Attendee

Patty

Something in the IT field, Software programmer, website developer. Something nerdy.

Keith

Quote from: Patty on September 09, 2013, 10:40:16 PM
Something in the IT field, Software programmer, website developer. Something nerdy.

WHAT ABOUT YOUR GUITAR DREAMS ASSHOLE

Asaad

Chem Major. Planning on taking Spring 2015 Mcat, which implements Psychology and Sociology to the already 'tough as nails' test. Aside from short term internships, I would have the ultimate goal for pursuing medicine, not for research however.
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Al

The biggest two in my mind:

1) I want to found or co-found a company that sells a product many people will use.
2) Make contributions in human research; namely human performance.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Harry

I would like to go to University in Edinburgh to study Computer Security & Forensics and then in turn become either a penetration tester or Cyber Security Consultant of some kind.
I also would like to change my small company of fixing and maintaining computers into a moderately profitable business.

Note: thanks for making this thread, it is interesting to see everybody's ambitions.
[img width=213 height=225]http://i.imgur.com/TrQHoLm.jpg[/img] Your signature contains an image from a website associated with Malware, please reupload it to a different image sharing website.

Owen

Quote from: Harry on September 11, 2013, 09:17:56 PM
I would like to go to University in Edinburgh to study Computer Security & Forensics and then in turn become either a penetration tester or Cyber Security Consultant of some kind.

Quotein turn become either a penetration tester or Cyber Security Consultant of some kind.

Quotepenetration tester

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Patty

Quote from: Bassism on September 12, 2013, 04:33:56 PM
Quote from: Harry on September 11, 2013, 09:17:56 PM

Quotein turn become either a penetration tester or Cyber Security Consultant of some kind.

Quotepenetration tester

I almost commented in this yesterday then I stopped myself because I felt like a 5 year old giggling at it. Glad I wasn't the only one :3.

This Babylon

I want to climb everest and basejump off. That's always been a part of the bucket list. Other than that go home and be a cop. Perhaps we will be partners :)