• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] PVM clavius, 46

Started by PVM clavius, September 11, 2013, 01:11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PVM clavius

WG INTRODUCTION: PVM clavius

My RuneScape Name: PVM clavius
My Previous RSNs:
My Combat Level: 46
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I always loved runescape and plain to get to combat lvl99 before they shut it down and all the only 99 i have gotten is woodcutting toke me a whole 6months to get it.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: I'm a male. 16years old. Untied States. My hobbies are playing runescape and hanging out with new friends that i meet on runescape. i like to listen to anything.

I heard about WG through: Well looking for prices on zybez
I want to join because: I love pking but i need help pking a little bit and i though you guys would help me become the pker i want to become :D

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: school or my job

Ronmanola

Hi, for some reason I feel your OSRS acct was just created a week ago or you're trolling us. You are welcome to hang out in 'his lordship' fc if you'd like to get to know us while you train. Good luck!

Asaad

I'm pretty sure you need a much higher combat level to join WG.
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Dream War

Goodluck training up, Once you hit that combat requirement try talking with a staff in the irc #WG_Lobby to be interviewed, until then keep on training :).

YumYumMix

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS