• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [SG] Ts_Stormrage

Started by Ts Stormrage, September 26, 2013, 09:59:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ts Stormrage

SG INTRODUCTION: Ts_Stormrage

My RuneScape Name: Ts_Stormrage
My Previous RSNs:
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started in 2004.
Stormrage is a name from Warcraft 3, and rather than end up being Stormrage967, I chose to add initials instead.
I generally do whatever I feel like, which turns out to be quite a plethora of things...

My past/current clans/teams are: My own, this one, then TBE, and now I'm back :)
About me: Loads to tell, so little time. I'm 32, live in the Netherlands, and don't smoke weed... So I have a bit of time :P The rest you'll find out soon enough :)

One thing worth mentioning, I've recently started an education to become a highschool maths teacher.

I heard about SG through: I founded it.
I want to join because: Quality of the community

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: School
Writer for the Tip.it Times <-- Monthly articles about RuneScape for you to enjoy!
Former Leader of Tal Shiar

Political correctness is the largest assault on free speech ever made. True respect of someone is to tell someone what you really think. People who want those who disagree with them to be punished and silenced so they can feel better about themselves and are free to impose their views on others, are asking for their rights to be removed.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Ts Stormrage

Writer for the Tip.it Times <-- Monthly articles about RuneScape for you to enjoy!

Political correctness is the largest assault on free speech ever made. True respect of someone is to tell someone what you really think. People who want those who disagree with them to be punished and silenced so they can feel better about themselves and are free to impose their views on others, are asking for their rights to be removed.

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Rachellove9

Learned one new thing about you that we have in comman.

I don't smoke weed.  lol <3

X Warrior170

[center

Al

Looks fine to me, and we already know you. Welcome back!
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Flames377

Welcome back,
Just try to keep the Anti-America/Political topics out of IRC :).
See you around

Starzhine

Wow this is great. So glad to see you back!!! W00t!   <3

[spoiler=Happies]

http://[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Yeah, forgot to say. Don't look for arguments this time around.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

accepted and returned to previous (non-staff) rank
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Asaad

[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Ts Stormrage