• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

New Years' Resolutions

Started by Wayshow, December 08, 2013, 01:25:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wayshow

It's that time of the year again!

My new years resolutions are
To learn piano and practise often
Re-start playing my violin
Keep all my grades above a B

Mojo

it's over 3 weeks away tho?

Personally I don't do new years resolutions :P

Quote from: Wayshow on December 08, 2013, 01:25:03 AM
Keep all my grades above a B
standard asian resolution
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

geoff_7th

Drink so much more start herrion and kill my gf.

Patty

New years resolutions are stupid, a lot of the time people set things they know they won't keep to, and you shouldn't need a certain holiday to change your life for the better :).

But I suppose if I did one it would be to focus more on composing my own songs rather than mimmicing others on guitar.

Wayshow

don't be so negative people, setting a goal is a good thing, even if you don't reach it.
at least you tried, and maybe in the process you became better at that thing!

Patty

Quote from: Wayshow on December 08, 2013, 02:09:48 AM
don't be so negative people, setting a goal is a good thing, even if you don't reach it.
at least you tried, and maybe in the process you became better at that thing!

What if my resolution is to be as cynical as possible? You're halting my progress. Cunt
<3

Randy

Most people usually say something about getting in shape and that was me the past few years.
I actually signed up for a fitness class starting after new years so there's that :)

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Deane

Spend my money wiser
Travel Lots
Improve on the Guitar
Go running more often

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Asaad

I'm still on my New Years resolution broskis!!

I went cold turkey on.... Turkey. Basically I have not consumed any meat or animal products this year. I plan on going without dairy sometime soon, but I have successfully lived a year as a vegitarian and I feel like I have a ton of energy daily. I recommend anyone and everyone to become a vegitarian for one year to see how it goes.
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Mojo

Quote from: Asaad on December 08, 2013, 05:06:38 AM

I went cold turkey on.... Turkey. Basically I have not consumed any meat or animal products this year. I plan on going without dairy sometime soon, but I have successfully lived a year as a vegitarian and I feel like I have a ton of energy daily. I recommend anyone and everyone to become a vegitarian for one year to see how it goes.
can't give up bacon sorry
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Patty

Honestly good for you, but fuck that. Lifes too short to go without something so amazing.

Flames377

Work out 4 times a week
get a 3.2 GPA or higher for this semester
and most importantly lead WG TO #1 F2P/P2P

Keith

Wreck at nationals in april
consistent exercise
who knows!

Patty

Al

Quote from: Patty on December 08, 2013, 06:07:15 AM

Honestly good for you, but fuck that. Lifes too short to go without something so amazing.

Fuck you.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

Patty

Quote from: Al on December 31, 2013, 06:26:43 AM

Fuck you.
?????????????????????

Al

Quote from: Patty on December 31, 2013, 06:44:03 AM
Quote from: Al on December 31, 2013, 06:26:43 AM

Fuck you.
?????????????????????

:)

[spoiler]

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)