• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

rs07 worth it?

Started by Neto, November 12, 2013, 03:28:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neto

i really dont want to star all over again in 07, but i miss old school, is it worthy to return to 07 or it is dying?

Ronmanola

If you look at the high scores I'd say a good 50k players actively play osrs. Only 0.005% or less are in this clan so don't let the activity level make you think osrs has nothing to do. There is all the skilling you could imagine, barrows, Dag kings, gwd, slayer, questing, etc. Something for everyone.

Patty

Hate to be a buzzkill but it's about 14k players.
http://misplaceditems.com/2007online.php

Al

In my opinion, for clan warring yes, but everything else is like why? I've already done all the quests already. I grinded skills in the first place to get done with it, I don't want to repeat it.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

The_Poet

I'd say it depends on what your aim is? If you want to have fun then yeah it's fun!

Randy

Quote from: The_Poet on November 12, 2013, 01:57:18 PM
I'd say it depends on what your aim is? If you want to have fun then yeah it's fun!
This. If you enjoy the grind and want to PvP a bit, go for it.
Trying to sound unbiased but RS3 PvM & Quests are 110% superior.
So yeah, depends on what you're about.

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mojo

as above, if you like Pvp then try it, if you like slower levelling (for some reason) then try it!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

RoQ

Totally worth it rs3 sucks ^^
Don't practice until you get it right. Practice until you can't get it wrong.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mojo

Quote from: RoQ on November 12, 2013, 05:46:47 PM
if you're going to say something like that you need to provide a reason!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

RoQ

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on November 12, 2013, 06:20:23 PM

well Mojo my reasons are : jagex did get rs a mess... its no fun at all... comunity is rubish ...no fun at all... everything is so easy to do and get. what else can i say?

Mister Kyle

Quote from: RoQ on November 12, 2013, 07:18:14 PM

well Mojo my reasons are : jagex did get rs a mess... its no fun at all... comunity is rubish ...no fun at all... everything is so easy to do and get. what else can i say?

That is quite an accurate description of RS07! So why do you hate RS3?

RoQ

not really kayle since you get loads of free xp from everything dailys squeals etc..
OSRS is nostalgic and it's fun if you like to pvp and if u dont get free money.

Patty

Quote from: RoQ on November 12, 2013, 07:18:14 PM

Just simply saying RS is a mess isn't providing evidence of it being bad, I assume you're probably refering to the EoC. Although when it was first implemented it had it's share of bugs it's been patched and patched and if you actually gave it a chance you might like it.

Compared to some community's RS3's is fine... I've played numerous online games and with any large gather of people you'll get your percentage of assholes, just like in life. I've met plenty of people who play 07 who are pricks that's not a valid point.

This is always the one that annoys me the most. How do people get it in there head that tedium is the same as difficulty. Nothing in runescape is hard from any era, it's just mind numbing tedium of grind, I for one don't want to spend 200 hours power dropping granite... Daily spins also barely give much xp at all.

Why did you even ask if it was worth playing if you already had a made up opinion that "lol rs3 sucks".

Ecs Ovechkin

although i play 07 and wish they never added eoc rs3 really isnt that bad. Probly because i miss my 138 acc but still people never gave it a chance. i never did either.