• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [RS3] azurefirem

Started by azurefirem, March 09, 2015, 05:52:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

azurefirem

RS3 INTRODUCTION: azurefirem

My RuneScape Name: azurefirem
My Previous RSNs:
Interested in PvP: No
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing back in 2006 when a friend showed me Runescape at a tech camp. I took ages to pick out a name (azurefirem: azure=blue, which was my favorite color then, fire cuz I liked watching flames, and m because it's my first initial) and started on Tutorial Island. Played for a while before finding out about the clan world in March 07, and joined up with Brotherin. I learned about AA pretty quickly after that and joined them in April and stayed on til August, when I quit for about a year and lent my account to a friend who ended up training it up to decent combat stats. I've never been much of one for training combat, generally preferring to skill.

Hopefully I'll be able to grind up to 100 combat quickly.

My past/current clans/teams are: March 07 Brotherin Clan (Merged with Rikku, which later closed)
17 April 07 - Mid-August 07 Angels Ascending (closed December 07)
August 08 - October 08 Solar Angels (closed April 09)
14 March 09 - 4 June 09 Breakout (closed July 09)
9 June 09 - 10 August 09 Masters of Dragons (closed December 2009)
14 August 09 - 4 November 09 Corruption
25 November 09 - 18 December 09 Tempest (closed dec 09)
20 December 09 - idek 2010?? Corruption

(that's basically direct from my zybez profile, lol)

About me: I'm Em. I'm a history/liberal studies (with concentrations in music and chemistry) double major. I'm planning on going into textile conservation (learned how to knit two years ago and got obsessed with it) and I'd love to research the history of fashion and textiles. I'm from Texas, and my favorite colors are red and yellow. My bf is Australian and I am super-stoked to go visit him this summer. We've known each other for years and finally admitted that we liked each other back in December. I have a bookshelf in my closet and enough free shirts from my university to last a month before I repeat.

I heard about WG through: It was so long ago I literally don't even remember. Probably on zybez or something.
I want to join because: Y'all are a familiar name from the old days and hell if y'all won't accept me yet as a member at least I can be a friend, right?

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I'm a student and I work, and I'm in two different organizations, so my availability is low during the week.
Es ist nicht leicht, grün zu sein.

<azurefirem> but my sandwich still tastes like sadness and lettuce
<%Airbender> those two usally go hand in hand

<+Darth> I AM GROOOOT

Mike

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

azurefirem

<+Darth> I AM GROOOOT

Mike

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Al

Lots of us are busy college students or adults too. We're rooting for you to make the req!
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Billy O

Welcome to wg. I give it 3 days before dev recruits you to Texas unit, where you'll be the only Texan XD

Hopefully you can grind out that combat and join fully :)

Jackoe

Lord Himself

Devin

First off, awesome application and welcome to the community! It's awesome to see a nice introduction that was thought out and had effort put into it. I got to speak with you a bit on IRC earlier. Get those last few combat levels up whenever you get the chance. I recommend taking full guthans to hellhounds. That will probably be the fastest way to get your levels up.

As we spoke about earlier, Gig'em Ags! I respect the U of H Cougars but Kevin Sumlin definitely made the right choice ;)

In all seriousness, please reach out if you have any questions.
Joined as Initatiate Guardian on December 29, 2014
Graduated to Guardian on January 10, 2015
Member of the Month January 2015
Promoted to Event Master on March 8, 2015

Promoted to Application Manager on May 9, 2015

Hall of fame:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

azurefirem

Quote from: Devin on March 09, 2015, 09:57:07 AM
First off, awesome application and welcome to the community! It's awesome to see a nice introduction that was thought out and had effort put into it. I got to speak with you a bit on IRC earlier. Get those last few combat levels up whenever you get the chance. I recommend taking full guthans to hellhounds. That will probably be the fastest way to get your levels up.

As we spoke about earlier, (redacted)! I respect the U of H Cougars but Kevin Sumlin definitely made the right choice ;)

Sumlin is a traitor. :P Here's hoping that Tom Herman does well here and doesn't leave us for greener pastures.

I'm probably just going to do a ton of slayer over spring break to level up. :)

<+Darth> I AM GROOOOT

Devin

Quote from: azurefirem on March 09, 2015, 01:11:39 PM
Quote from: Devin on March 09, 2015, 09:57:07 AM

As we spoke about earlier, (redacted)! I respect the U of H Cougars but Kevin Sumlin definitely made the right choice ;)

Sumlin is a traitor. :P Here's hoping that Tom Herman does well here and doesn't leave us for greener pastures.

I'm probably just going to do a ton of slayer over spring break to level up. :)

I mean, he just couldn't resist the SEC :P

Hall of fame:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

azurefirem

and I think I mentioned this last night on IRC but I came back to RS because I was going through my bookmarks and found some piano stuff that His Lordship wrote (and I bookmarked cuz I wanted to listen to it again but it's been deleted) and started poking around Zybez...then started poking around RS's website. And then I logged in again and decided I was gonna join up with a clan and it turns out most of the ones I remember and respected are gone (I watched a few of them close back in the day, so it's no surprise but still sad), and WG isn't.  <3

And Devin, you know that the only reason UH isn't in the SEC is because of UT, right? UT's head coach hated us.

<+Darth> I AM GROOOOT

Devin

UT?! Who's that? I refer to them as t.u. :)

Either way...Texas Unit Strong!

Hall of fame:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Kat

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Mike

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

azurefirem

<+Darth> I AM GROOOOT

Mike

Upon further advancements, you have been upgraded to best friend status. Congratulations on your promotion.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

azurefirem

Quote from: Mike on March 10, 2015, 05:33:05 AM
Upon further advancements, you have been upgraded to best friend status. Congratulations on your promotion.

:D

<+Darth> I AM GROOOOT

Agrippas

Frozen 10

Wow haven't heard the names Solar Angels and Masters of Dragons in ages.

Welcome Em!

PineappleTom

Welcome to WG!

That's a loooong Clan list you have there :)

azurefirem

Quote from: Frozen 10 on March 15, 2015, 09:41:19 PM
Wow haven't heard the names Solar Angels and Masters of Dragons in ages.

Welcome Em!

That's what you get when someone with a nearly-10-year-old account comes back to the game and clan world... hehe. ^_^

Thanks, y'all (all y'all!) for the kind welcome.

<+Darth> I AM GROOOOT