• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Irock129's Introduction.

Started by Irock129, January 06, 2012, 06:21:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irock129

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
My current runescape name is Irock129,It's never changed,and never will(F2P Nick Changing)

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
My brother made this account,i believe he started in 2004.My history is nothing much.My runescape name means Irock.I like to war.I like to do karaoke and st00f.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Im a male from Long Island,New York.Im 9 Years old.(if some of you dont know.)My hobbies are to play basketball(Im pretty good now),scaping and to hang out and have fun :D!I love Green Day music and Drake.Thats pretty much all about me :D.
4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I first heard of WG when my cousin was applying for it.Then DG opened and became 80+ that was my chance to join.I am applying for DG.
5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
I used to be a founder for Lightania for 15 minutes.Then i told my leader i had my heart for another clan.DG.I was an ex-member of DG.I had always had my heart to DG Keanu and Rachellove.You 2 are the best leaders i've ever seen.ILY guys.ILY you to DG and WG.:D
6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes.I have.

BeeBee

Lets get this straight. Why do you have a sabre signature, and you arent in TS?

+ You seem to be very temporary in clans, counting the amount of times you had posted goodbyes in DG and the 15mins in the other clan.

Wait, you arent even allowed to play scape, soooo i don't get this :S

I also don't get why you founded a clan when you werent allowed to scape and quit DG because of your scape time...
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Owen

Hi Irock129, welcome to the WG/DG community. I think I recognise your name from somewhere, but I can't quite place it.

Either way, great intro, I think you'll love your stay in DG, sounds like you'll fit right in.  It seems as if you have alot of experience in clans so I think you'll be a great asset to DG as well.

Good luck!

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Ross

What the, i swear i read your quit topic yesterday  :$

Good luck.

Thisisunique

Deja vu! I think i've seen your name from somewhere but I can't place it.
You sound like a great guy with alot of clan experience and I feel like your going to do everything in your power to succeed in helping the clan. Best of luck in staying in the clan.
Back in my days I played Pokemon and played outside with friends  :woeh:

His Lordship

This... is probably not going to happen.

SuccinctLizard3

Welcome back how was your like 1 day rest?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Kung_Man149

Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

Taken❒ Single❒ Mad✔
-----------------------------------------
[spoiler]
Former leader of - Rivalry Damage

Former member of - Menacing Warriors

Former member of - Silent Strike

Former member of - Valiant

Former Elite Guardian of - Wilderness Guardians

Former Advisor of - Descendant Guardians

Former member of - The Gladiatorz

Former member of - Wilderness Guardians

Retired at - Poison.[/spoiler]
Here he kneels, the one who doesn't need to, for those who do need to.
---------------------------------
Bold, handsome and straight up awesome.

Toby

trololololol...

anyways, good luck!
My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

`Lumby

not even joking but kids are affected by games these days and with people like "Zach/Dieyou2000" we cant have him anywhere around. (i love you zach <3)

not for one he is only 9 years old, he founded a clan.. If i found out I was in a clan, succesfull or not that was run by a 9 year old, I would stab my eyes out with d longs <-- (insert 9 year old joke here)

I just thought id comment even though my comment is not going to be taken lightly and most people with Rage at me. but hey-ho, who gives a monkeys tree bananas.

Wayshow

Dorcha3377

I sincerely hope this doesn't happen, sorry.

Green

Green Day is a good band. Other than that, it appears your application is questionable.. Goodluck I guess :<

Vio

Even taking your age into account, this is unacceptable. You have posted multiple leaving topics and your behaviour in general has caused major concern. You claimed you didn't have time for us, yet you immediately went and founded another clan, and then want to come back. It's clear that you don't yet have the level of maturity that most other members have. A significant portion of the clans do not want you back at this point.

Here is my offer. You are free to remain involved in the community (IRC and forums), and attend public events as an ex-member. If by Feburary we see a noticeable change in your attitude, I will put it to a clan vote for both WG and DG, and they will decide if you should be allowed to rejoin. Until then, no staff member is to accept you. However, if you cause too much of a problem, I will not hesitate to remove you from the community entirely.

You have until Feburary 1st to prove yourself.

Green

Kevin

Kcross73 – KevCross – Kevin
Proud Trial Guardian: December 24, 2009 – January 10, 2010
Proud Guardian: January 10, 2010 – February 13, 2010
Proud Event Leader: February 13, 2010 – November 27, 2010
Proud Council: November 27, 2010 – July 5, 2011

Thisisunique

`Lumby

when can the vote begin? I vote now

Rachellove9

Honestly, I don't want this to even go to a vote.
I like Irock a good bit and I think he would be better off in a clan with younger members that are closer to his own age. 
For being 9 years old he is so mature, but that doesn't mean he is at our WG/DG level of age average mature.
He is a great person and I can appreciate that he wants to be here, but I don't believe it will benefit him right now.

I like you to much to have you come back to just get hurt by us.

Peace,
Rachy

Armybuilder

WG is as clan for mature people.
Hell we all know what is said on irc.
The guys too young

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Zemus

Quote from: Irock129 on January 06, 2012, 06:21:11 PM

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
I used to be a founder for Lightania for 15 minutes.

wat.

Thisisunique

Quote from: Zemus on January 13, 2012, 11:35:00 AM

wat.
ur way to late moose
u slow

Owen

Closing this.

Also, dat bump Moose.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Vephy

Quote from: Zemus on January 13, 2012, 11:35:00 AM

wat.

wow wat