• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Magicana89's Moderator Application

Started by magicana89, February 24, 2012, 09:01:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magicana89

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
My Past Usernames Have Been magicana89 and Bl1zArD_TT

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.)
My friends told me about runescape and started in 2009 and made a new account. My account name means that I will freeze people and no one can stop me in my language.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes)
Australia
Sports
Remix and R&B

How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I am applying for the clan DG I heard from WG Keanu and I want to join because i would like to try something new on RS.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
No i have not been in any clans.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes i have read and understood all the terms and agreements and i accept them.

Thankyou for your time and I hope i am accepted into your clan:D

Wayshow

Nice to see an aussie joining! welcome :)

magicana89

PineappleTom

Another Aussie :p Welcome to the boards!

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Brent147

Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

magicana89

BeeBee

Come on IRC and ask any of the OP's or Half Ops for an interview to join.

Need help with IRC? Ask here. I am sure someone will check this topic and help you to get on.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

magicana89

Ok thanks I will do when get on computer:)

His Lordship

Just letting everyone know that I've interviewed magicana/blizzard and found him to be a good potential member.
I've covered everything about the basics of DG with him, but he is level 78 so I did not process his app.
He will get 80 tomorrow, after which any leader can add him to the CC, ML and forums etc.

PineappleTom

Mark

Best of luck to ya, I'm sure ittl be a fun experience for you

I set the standard.

Thisisunique

PineappleTom

Rachellove9

52 Pray

- The OG t-girl peekayer

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]