• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color]`Lumby Introduction

Started by `Lumby, April 13, 2012, 03:09:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

`Lumby

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Bk2Lumby4You

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Oldschool '06 Famous Pker, started in '02.  Been in and out of WG for nearly 2 years? "Back To Lumbridge For You" and PvM.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
¬Lumby|Mouldy|Sam, Male, 19, England, All Music, Like Rachel, Dislike Zac. (joke <3)

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
WG!

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
WG - GIMMIE MY RANK BACK! <3

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
I Agree - ;)

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Restore PvP

- Restore PvP

Mark

You're gonna be inactive as you were before..

I set the standard.

52 Pray

- The OG t-girl peekayer

`Lumby

Quote from: Mark on April 13, 2012, 03:39:11 AM
You're gonna be inactive as you were before..
Sorry Mark, ill try not to have a car crash.. again :) just for you <3

BeeBee

Dont think its 2 years, since I haven't hit my 2 year mark yet and I was months before you :3

Welcome back and GL.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

PineappleTom

We need to check some information before we can process this. There was a bit of a grey area, in terms of yourself owing money to certain members when you left last. Any information you wish to share? (You can pm me).

`Lumby

Quote from: Rodney75 on April 13, 2012, 04:38:46 PM
We need to check some information before we can process this. There was a bit of a grey area, in terms of yourself owing money to certain members when you left last. Any information you wish to share? (You can pm me).

Also; Wayshow can vouch I paid her money from AGES ago.

Wayshow

Quote from: `Lumby on April 13, 2012, 05:17:10 PM

Also; Wayshow can vouch I paid her money from AGES ago.

her....lol
Yeah, I can vouch for him re-paying me

`Lumby

Wayshow is my secret lady ;) (jokes.. i know your a guy!)

Pjdm

Hope you have some good luck with the clan if you get back in and if you want to you could pass over some of that money you're throwing away ;)

`Lumby

Quote from: Pjdm on April 15, 2012, 02:51:58 AM
Hope you have some good luck with the clan if you get back in and if you want to you could pass over some of that money you're throwing away ;)
Haha :P Cheers dude, Hope I get back in.. someone needs to sort out the PvP side of the clan!

Im not throwing it away, I had some problems a while back and owe'd money to them :)

7th_light

BeeBee

Quote from: `Lumby on April 15, 2012, 04:27:21 AM
Haha :P Cheers dude, Hope I get back in.. someone needs to sort out the PvP side of the clan!

Im not throwing it away, I had some problems a while back and owe'd money to them :)

Your saying that the PvP officials that have had years of knowledge in the clan world and top clans/teams can't?

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

`Lumby

Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on April 15, 2012, 10:59:21 AM

Your saying that the PvP officials that have had years of knowledge in the clan world and top clans/teams can't?
Not just me but 6 people and counting have told me that the PvP Leaders are terrible.

Owen

Quote from: `Lumby on April 15, 2012, 01:41:21 PM

Not just me but 6 people and counting have told me that the PvP Leaders are terrible.

Names.

Also, why would you intro to a clan if you know the PvP Leaders are terrible?

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

BeeBee

Let me tell you this.

Armybuilder : Euphoria Member, Clan Europe Retired, Ex Brutality, Ex WG Pk Leader - and many other clans from earlier days
Randy: Ex The Titans Commando, Ex Collision, WG Warlord during peaks of WG in later years, Ex AF - and another 1 or 2
Colin: Mans been around in WG forever
Reiss: Ex RDK, Ex AF, Ex MM, Euphoria Trial
Me: Clan Europe Retired, 2 years of WG, Ex RSD - and other smaller clans 6 years ago.

This is the strongest PVP staff combination I've seen in WG for a while in my spell here.

I've sent you a PM regarding one of the statements you made.

Frozen 10

Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on April 15, 2012, 02:05:35 PM

Let me tell you this.

Armybuilder : Euphoria Member, Clan Europe Retired, Ex Brutality, Ex WG Pk Leader - and many other clans from earlier days
Randy: Ex The Titans Commando, Ex Collision, WG Warlord during peaks of WG in later years, Ex AF - and another 1 or 2
Colin: Mans been around in WG forever
Reiss: Ex RDK, Ex AF, Ex MM, Euphoria Trial
Me: Clan Europe Retired, 2 years of WG, Ex RSD - and other smaller clans 6 years ago.

This is the strongest PVP staff combination I've seen in WG for a while in my spell here.

I've sent you a PM regarding one of the statements you made.
BTO > all.  :3
No you guys doing a great job.

Jayson

Intro-ing into a clan and claiming the clan is shit. Nice!

Good luck :3

-1 me because you know I'm right

7th Highest Overall for Wars Attended.

Mark

I set the standard.

Toby

My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

BeeBee

@Accepted

Owen has explained to you what's going to happen - Don't make a dick of yourself.