• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Zeld Freelan's introduction.

Started by Zeld Freelan, September 04, 2012, 12:52:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeld Freelan

About You and Your Account

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
My current Username is Zeld Freelan, and my former was Clumsy Sea

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
I am a recent Level 80 ranger with 71 ranged. My highest level would be 99 Woodcutting. I've been playing for so far about a year and half now. I've had plenty of experiences in all forms of clans and recreational activity throughout Runescape, be it roleplaying, skilling ( Skilling taking up the majority ) Questing, and once pking, which I'm extremely interested in. My strength, attack, and defense levels all lay in the mid to early 60's. Though I've been neglecting them ever since I switched to ranged. The same goes for my Magic level of 64. I am a member, I have been ever since January/February of 20122

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Elliot, Male, age 14, United states, My hobbies generally involve literature, visual entertainment ( I.E video/computer games as well as TV ) I am heavily involved in World History, particularly Feudal Japanese culture, which I heavily and greatly admire. My proffered Music Genre's are extremely various, ranging from Pop/Electronic/Dubstep( Gangnam style, Good feeling, Lights, et cetera ), to traditional Japanese music. I generally have no problem with rap or hip hop or any other Genre of the sort. My Talents are few but moderately useful. I am a great planner, Geographic strategists, and generally organized person. I tend to graph almost anything that comes to mind in my head, The Wilderness as a whole being involved as well, major trading and skilling routes, raiding techniques and strategies, et cetera.  I generally have no problem with much, I enjoy listening to music, writing, graphing just for fun, reading, ec cetera. Though my dislikes is general rude or thuggish behavior towards other people, particularly team mates or friends. Another dislike of mine is disorganization, scattering about and such. Which, from what I've seen the Guardians and Descendants lack.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I first heard about the Wilderness Guardians from browsing many Runescape related videos on, what else, Youtube. I quickly received word of the Guardians from other outside forces such as the forums, and in game conversations. I wanted to learn more, so I continued to watch Videos and read about this elite looking clan. I witnessed several screenshots and videos of formations, raids, wars, so on and so forth. I also watched the Wilderness Biography as well, which fueled me, along with some other information, to strive to reach the designated level for the Descendants at least. And so I did, once I leveled up my strength level from 60 to 61. It was plain as day on my screen. Combat level advanced! And so I visited the Descendant guardians website, watched the application video, and wrote down this introduction post for all to see!

Your PvP Experience
I have little to none really, other than defending myself when skilling in the Wilderness or Castle wars and such, the only serous PVP I've ever done was staked duels and close encounters with single pkers when skilling.
5. What Multi-combat PvP Experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP Clans you have been in.
I have not been in a PVP clan before, but I was, however involved in a lot of group pking raids and such as a courier, someone who would carry food, and potions. As well as a scout, someone who would scout out an area that the group was heading to in order for them to know what would be expected

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, but sometimes weekdays, can you regularly be active at these times?
Well I do live on the west coast but I'll try my best and hardest to attend any wars or raids or general PVP events as much as possible, I'll make it one of my first priorities.

7. Do you understand that some PvP Events are Mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
Yes I do, and trust me, why join a PVP clan is you aren't going to participate in the PVP action? Whenever I'm online or have a chance to be online, you can trust that I'll attend.

Your Activity and Availability

8. Do you agree to check WG Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Wars and Raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
Yes, I will download teamspeak as soon as possible, though I know a good alternative called C3 chat, it's fairly new and unknown but from my experience, it's a very clear and efficient voice chatting system meant for gaming exclusively.

9. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
Well the School year of course, but other than that, no not really
"You can't touch music, but music can touch you." -Mordecai

Toby

My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

Mojo

Herro Elliot, welcome to the forums :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Zeld Freelan

Thank you, both Toby and Mojohaza1.  :D

Pacman Syu

Hello sir, don't mind Darth. :>

edit: why on earth is  :> the picture for :>?
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Zeld Freelan

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Al

Nice and thorough intro! Welcome, looking forward to seeing you in the IRC.

GANGNAM STYLE
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

Zeld is only 78 f2p combat so we're holding this application until he gets 80 :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

His Lordship

This is a beautiful intro. Was a pleasure to read all about you Elliot.
Welcome to the forums!

Zeld Freelan

Oh my, thank you for the complement his Lordship!  :D I just tried to do my best to live up to any expectation you might have in terms of applying. But I'm honored!

Scimmy

Might be the best so I've seen I'm also in dg and 13 years old add me in game or on irc as dg_scimmy on irc and bk scimmy on rs
"It began with a scorpion"
[spoiler=My Hall of Fame]

[/spoiler]

Zeld Freelan

PineappleTom

Zeld Freelan

Mister Kyle

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Zeld Freelan

Welp! I've reached 80 combat level f2p!! ( 82 p2p ) am I ready yet?

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Zeld Freelan

Why can't I be ready? All I'm doing now is just waiting.  :woeh:

Mojo

Um, panda was trolling you. He is ex-member rank, he can't decide anything. Refer to my last post :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

alpine crew

Welcome to forums . Im new as well ;)

Buns

Declined.

Please apply later when your more active.

All the best
~Harry/Healer <3

Al

Quote from: Healer MD on September 12, 2012, 04:12:03 AM
Declined.

Please apply later when your more active.

All the best
~Harry/Healer <3

Healer I'm giving you a fair warning. Don't impersonate staff, even if you're just kidding. The next time I see this, it's a warn level.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS