• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Hello WG.

Started by Onathe, October 14, 2012, 07:03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onathe

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Red buddas / Onathe / Ielso / Runite Hero / Marvel Titan [Current]

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Created my account in 2004, been playing on and off ever since, I love sports and gym work aswell as having fun with mates and whatnot and when i'm bored and have nothing better to do i find myself playing this game. I left the clan scene the best part of 18 months ago thinking i'd never come back but here i am.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Names Nathan I'm 22 years old from the UK i have various hobbies mainly gaming and keeping fit i'm sure you'll get to know me over time

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I heard about this clan years ago now i'd quit the game just after i left school and returned almost 2 years later to see my good friend Darth Magul in a clan called WG and so i gave it a try myself and enjoyed it alot.

Your PvP Experience

5. What Multi-combat PvP Experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP Clans you have been in.
Wilderness Guardian [12 Months] Was invited to try this clan out by my good friend Darth Magul, i stayed for a good amount of time and enjoyed raiding under the likes of Bto and Glennfase but with the decline of P2P pking came my decline in interest and so i left the clan.
Solace [24 Months] After i left Wilderness Guardians i joined Solace for some Elite f2p experience. I saw everything the game had to offer in this clan and slaved away alot of hours fighting for Solace and learning to be the best. I got ranked and became a Mentor to new members, But after a solid time in this clan and alot my initial friends left and i started to become distant with the rest of the clan and so i left Solace and runescape altogether.

6. Our warring times are usually between 3PM EST/8PM GMT and 5PM EST/10PM GMT on weekends, but sometimes weekdays, can you regularly be active at these times?
I work Monday/Wednesday evenings but am available for the rest.

7. Can you stock up on 10 sets of Full Rune as well as an equal amount of F2P Mage and Range sets? This only applies to applicants of WG.  Your gear will be checked via trade screen when you are being invited to the CC in game. - Please note a comprehensive list of the required items is posted as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' Forums
10 sets? I'm sure i can afford to get such a small amount in comparision to what i've already lost within the wilderness :P

8. Do you understand that all PvP Events are Mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
I'd be worried if i wasn't removed from the clan for skipping an event.

Your Activity and Availability

9. Do you agree to check WG Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Wars and Raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
Used all before and will use again.

10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
Not that I'm aware of no.

Randy

No wayyyy :O
Welcome back man!

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

PineappleTom

It's yoou! Welcome back my recruiter!

His Lordship

Welcome back dude. I remember you like it was yesterday.
Looking forward to more good times with you!

Armybuilder

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Onathe

Quote from: Rodney75 on October 14, 2012, 07:23:11 PM
It's yoou! Welcome back my recruiter!

Oh hai Tom! Nice to see someone i recruit still in WG :P

Onathe

Quote from: His Lordship on October 14, 2012, 07:24:17 PM
Welcome back dude. I remember you like it was yesterday.
Looking forward to more good times with you!

I too am looking forward to my time with WG again, It was you're posts on RSC about the wilderness that got me interest in clanning again!

E: Double post, my bad :<

Mojo

O.o Solace!

Anyway, welcome back :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

Onathe

Wayshow

Mister Kyle

WELCOME TO WG NATH

hello

Al

Hey dude I don't think we've met but welcome back! Good to see ex-members rejoining.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Onathe

Scimmy

"It began with a scorpion"
[spoiler=My Hall of Fame]

[/spoiler]

Jesus

Goodluck and welcome.

Pacman Syu

NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Al

Actually...Red Buddas...I think I remember that name from summer 2009. You were in the clan then right? Remember Big Al 002?
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

Come in IRC and get interviewed. Ask a leader for interview if nobody noticed you in IRC :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Vio

Onathe

Quote from: Kez on October 17, 2012, 12:55:48 AM
I remembers u  <3

Oh hai you  :D

I'm about to go to bed, but will be online tomorrow before work, will pm a leader about the interview process then!

Onathe

Quote from: Al on October 16, 2012, 07:40:54 PM
Actually...Red Buddas...I think I remember that name from summer 2009. You were in the clan then right? Remember Big Al 002?

Yeah i remember you i think, you were quite young back then if i remember rightly  ^.^

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi