• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Numero Dos

Started by Rick, February 12, 2013, 01:55:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick

About You and Your Account
I'm applying to the Wilderness Guardians clan

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Rick Ak

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):

My entire account history is irrelevant after Jagex made the bold decision to negate every piece of content I would once associate with Runescape.

However I do not intend to cast an even darker shadow over the game, so I began playing in 2004ish, joined my first clan (Certified Public Assassins) in early 2005, we closed late 2009 and I was recently a part of The Dark Syndicate with a few others here.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):

Well I am laying on my bed right now, pretty cosy if you ask me, and on that note my name is Richard. I am 21 and from Southern UK. Enjoy most  sports, go-karting, gaming and stuff. Listen to just about everything, but tend to edge towards alternate/rock scene. I recently quit University, and deliver pizzas for Domino's. Willing take all suggestions for a new career direction.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?

I heard of WG waaaaay back, fingers and thumbs on both hands type thing. I am not going to lie though, I thought the clan world was effectively shown and pushed out the door, but Dratz whom I was in TDS with, remains strong hearted with WG, and while I am sceptical to say the least in regards to the PvP scene, it will be cool to engage in a community again.

Your PvP Experience

5. What Multi-combat PvP Experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP Clans you have been in.
Well, I warred for the past 7 years or so, though somewhat inconsistently of recent. Furthermore I stand by my ability to sporadically spam abilities in order to equate for the recent EoC update.

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, but sometimes weekdays, can you regularly be active at these times?
Sure.

7. Can you stock up on the required gear found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' Forums?  Your gear will be checked via trade screen when you are being invited to the CC in game.
Yeah.

8. Do you understand that all PvP Events are Mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
Comprende.

Your Activity and Availability

9. Do you agree to check WG Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Wars and Raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
I can absolutely do that.

10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
I suspect not.

Kevin

Liking your own post?

Insta-decline.
Kcross73 – KevCross – Kevin
Proud Trial Guardian: December 24, 2009 – January 10, 2010
Proud Guardian: January 10, 2010 – February 13, 2010
Proud Event Leader: February 13, 2010 – November 27, 2010
Proud Council: November 27, 2010 – July 5, 2011

MeXi

You work at a Domino's O.O. There's a domino's there O.O, may take me awhile to process that.

on-topic:
Hello and welcome to the forums!

Jesse

Welcome to the boards bro. Quick and to the point, I'm sure you'll feel right at home with the rest of our old TDS members. Looking forward to warring with you :)

Rick

Quote from: Kevin on February 12, 2013, 02:28:06 AM
Liking your own post?

Insta-decline.

Becoming disappointed by the lack of dislike button for your unproductive +1 post.

And yeah MeXi, guess it is fairly global, pleased to meet you and thanks.

MeXi

Quote from: Jesse on February 12, 2013, 03:24:49 AM
I'm sure you'll feel right at home with the rest of our old TDS members.

btw im EX-TDS as well ;O.

Asaad

spend 10 yrs to be a doctir

and welcome. :woeh:
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mojo

Dratz #1 recruiter, welcome!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

Welcome! Added you in-game. Make sure you get irc downloaded and then come in for an interview. :)
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Dratz

This dude's a beast. Btw, MeXi = Pig/Guardian. >.>

Welcome to WG, bring Cuban over ^_^

Hog - Biggest Keyboard Warrior - Winter Fun Awards 2013

MeXi

oh yea Humberto! That dude was pretty cool if i remember correctly. You were Ricklez in IRC right?

BeeBee

You're currently idling in #nbk but not #wg_lobby ?

I don;t get it.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

PeaKay

Hope you get accepted Rick! Will be good to see you around again  :$ <3

Rick

Humberto is caught up with school and stuff so hasn't been around much. And yeah Mexi.

@Kim Jong-il, the same reason why I was also idling in #cpa, #unbeatable, #cr and #tds.

44redhawk

Welcome! Like seeing all these guys from Tds =P

Jesse

Panda can be a little stand off-ish Rick but don't take offense. He's cool and an older member. Hope you get your interview soon & to see you in the cc next time I log in!

Shinhwa

Well what did you study at Uni before you stopped attending? You should try to get a job around that field unless that's why you quit in the first place. Haha.

Nonetheless...Welcome to WG/DG/SG! I hope you a find a home here.

Al

X-ray technician? Nurse/doctor's assistant? Or some trade school.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

lionel

oh crikey, we've got a new one over here=p
that's a +1 for tonight
ex Final Ownage Elite.
extremely proud to be apart of the D.G fighting force.

Jesse

This sure seems to be taking a while to get ya in here... Have you done your interview yet? DL IRC and talk to a staff member so we can invite you already!

Dratz

Yes we've been trying to contact him on getting his interview.

Mojo

Hey Rick, I think I may have ignored one of your PMs last night, so sorry for that :/

Keep trying in IRC and you should be in soon :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Light

hey man nice to see you again

Dratz

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on February 18, 2013, 02:50:26 PM
Hey Rick, I think I may have ignored one of your PMs last night, so sorry for that :/

Keep trying in IRC and you should be in soon :)

WHY MOJO, WHY