• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] Matt Intro

Started by Matt, June 07, 2013, 08:56:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

About You and Your Account
Whats up . My names Matt, Ive been playing Runescape for over 8 years now. I have had several accounts , but mainly play on my main [M at t]
1. What is your current RuneScape username, and what are your past usernames, if any?
Current: M at t
Past:iWarsaw, Beaarzzzzz, Mk Wolf,

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities, etc.):
I started playing Runescape in 2006 with a few of my buddies. I went inactive after 2007 and came back to a whole new Runescape in 2009. Throughout my time in Runescape I have enjoyed Skilling, Dungeoneering [2k12], and of course pking. I enjoy going on PvM trips with m8s.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Matt as mentioned above. I live in SoCAL, USA. I enjoy extreme sports, surfing, skiing, . I enjoy watching movies hanging out with buddies..I usually game on My PC playing LoL or Runescape along with some other fps games.

4. How did you hear about us, and what makes you want to join WG?
I have known about Wilderness Guardians for quite some time now from forums/ and ofcourse the wilderness. I know a few people in WG and I want to be part of the WG community. Wg has been hosting some f2p and p2p events that I'd like to be a part of.

5.  Post a screenshot showing His Lordship, Mojohaza1, Rachellove9, Bassism and Vio Amethyst added to your Friends List. Contact one of these people if you need help with taking screenshots.

Your PvP Experience
#1 Tank/Caller
Solo Pker|Multi

6. What multi-combat PvP experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP clans you have been in.
I have been in over 10 f2p teams in the past few years including G-Rev, Supremacy, Team-SA, . Past clans include Tyranny, Ascension, PureHatred, Collision, Divine Kings

7. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, and sometimes weekdays. Can you regularly be active at these times?
Yeah

8. Do you agree to keep your PvP gear well stocked? Can you stock up on the required gear found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' forum?
Yeah

9. Do you understand that all PvP events are mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
Yeah

Your Activity and Availability

10. Do you agree to check our forums daily, be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on TeamSpeak for all wars and raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
Yes

11. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?

Not as far as I know  O_O

12.  Have you read and understood the Rules and Requirements topic which can be found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' forum?
Yes
[/center]

Flames377

Randy

Hey Matt, glad to see you applying

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

BeeBee

We have a few LoL players here. What league are you? Creeper is our king (plat I)!

Good Luck.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Creeper975

Rachellove9

Declined for making me go blind with the blue text in number 6.  lol

Please post that you agree to not bott.  <3
Welcome to WG forums and see you later on TS.

MoBBy

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Wizard

Hey buddy, you finally posted an intro huh <3 good luck if you really want to become apart of this awesome home.

BeeBee

Why do I feel like I know the RSN M at t

Were you in Brutality? Have you applied for any other teams recently? I definitely know the name.

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Rachellove9

He hangs on our TS.

BeeBee

But I don't.

I know this name from outside of WG. Did you do any sort of p2p clanning? And get part 5 done!

Pacman Syu

Wusssup good sir? Glad to see another one coming in :)
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Zyruth

Hi Matt, good luck on your app and rmb to fill in part 5.
Patience is the key to Success.

Josheh

Hey there, welcome!

Member since 8-8-8

Jrkd

Lighten

Hey, I remember you from NI and ER.

Hope to see you around in our community :)

Al

Hey.

No offense, but didn't you apply once before and got removed later by staff?

*looks at Mobby*
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

MoBBy

Matt

I was accepted and later  removed due to inactivity
Mobbys a twinkie

Rachellove9

Declined.  You are welcome to hang out with us.