• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] application~~~

Started by murda fools, June 11, 2013, 02:00:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

murda fools

1. What is your current RuneScape username, and what are your past usernames, if any?
murda fools

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities, etc.):
I started in 2003, i pk and train my stats for pking

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is pouria from Australia male age 21 i work hard i play hard i like my mix martial arts and gym

4. How did you hear about us, and what makes you want to join WG?
stumbled across your forums on zybez

5.  Post a screenshot showing His Lordship,
take my word i have added then all my laptop screen shot button does not work

Your PvP Experience

6. What multi-combat PvP experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP clans you have been in.

i just pk with friends

7. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, and sometimes weekdays. Can you regularly be active at these times?
If the events are planned I will try my best to make it there.

8. Do you agree to keep your PvP gear well stocked? Can you stock up on the required gear found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' forum?
yep ill supply my self with whats needed

9. Do you understand that all PvP events are mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
Yes I play to war so I will try not to skip any events if I'm online.

Your Activity and Availability

10. Do you agree to check our forums daily, be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on TeamSpeak for all wars and raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
Yes.

11. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
work/gym/class's

12.  Have you read and understood the Rules and Requirements topic which can be found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' forum?
Yes.

murda fools

i have been in many clan for like
australia army
cl
and couple more but can not remember there names due to it was years ago

Twizlers300

Hey welcome to WG man, good to see you applying.

Mami Tomoei

Hi Pouria

Awesome to have more multiculture in our clan =). I love to see more people around the globe in WG =)

Mojo

if you need a screenshot taker, download http://puush.me/ or http://swiftkit.net

Then get q5 sorted out :P

Anyway, interesting app, see you in IRC
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

murda fools

cheers guys
keen to head wilderness lol

Zyruth

Patience is the key to Success.

Wizard

Talked to you in his lordships cc for a while, you asked good questions. I hope I answered them well to the best of my abilities. Good luck with your application and I'll see ya in the cc or on #WG_Lobby :)

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Lighten

Hey, welcome to WG. Australian eh? I hope we'll get along well because I do martial arts too :)

milfhunt3r

legit irl name, welcome to wg pouria

murda fools

helllo

hahaha hell yea mma is amazing

legit name ;p you gotta hear it to pronounce it right

Al

Welcome, it's always good to see an app from the Aussie timezone, more diversity.
I'm an amateur boxer. While MMA is different I'm glad we have another fight fan. :)
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Josheh

Hello there! I'm from Au too, I was in Aus Army, when were you in it?

Member since 8-8-8

Creeper975

murda fools

i first met aus army when i had my own clan when they where lvl 80+ the were allys then i quit rs came back when it was i think 95+ or 105+ i cant remm but yea i was in there for like 3 years till i quit rs
not sure what exact years but i think it was 2006 to 2009 back when edward5010 was still a noob lol

Mojo

The next step for your application is to visit IRC and request an interview
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Ghandi

X Warrior170

[center

murda fools

sup guys

irc seems to not be working or anything could not find a download link
it also says its having some downtime due to getting hacked
soooo in game interview :P?

His Lordship

This is getting less and less straight-forward.
First your screenshots stop working and now you can't IRC?

You should get Swiftkit, which allows you to take screenshots AND also enter our IRC.

Josheh

Quote from: murda fools on June 12, 2013, 02:48:27 AM
sup guys

irc seems to not be working or anything could not find a download link
it also says its having some downtime due to getting hacked
soooo in game interview :P?

What has down time? We have our own IRC link at the top of the forums for guests its "Live Chat", you can also download Swift Kit which has an IRC app, of there is mIRC which is an IRC client.

Member since 8-8-8

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]