• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Kakuna, 95

Started by Kakuna, July 17, 2013, 03:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kakuna

WG INTRODUCTION: Kakuna

My RuneScape Name: Kakuna
My Previous RSNs: Eckles79
My Combat Level: 95
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: My Runescape account "Kakuna", formerly Eckles79, began in the Autumn of 2005, I gained a multitude of 99s on pre-eoc Runescape such as Agility, Attack, Strength, Ranged, Hitpoints etc.
   I PK regularly and have done with a small group of friends since 2008/2009, usually focused at East Dragons, but I'm also up for other activities.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: I'm 19 years old and from the UK, currently studying Geography BSC in the University of Worcester. I've enjoyed playing Runescape since the age of 11 in early secondary school.
   I play guitar and enjoy drinking with my mates in clubs, bars, pubs etc. Another hobby which I took up back in 2011 is Runescape video making, I love creating and editing my own Runescape pk videos and have made a hobby of it since then. Here's an example for those interested :)

Kakuna Productions PK Video 9 - Hybridding - East Dragons - Dharok - New Divide

I heard about WG through: Zybez advertisement video
I want to join because: I've wanted to join a stable, active clan for quite some time now, and just by looking at your website, advertisement and requirements, it seems as if you're a professional clan who will provide me with the in-game entertainment that players, including me, want to experience.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: No

Wizard

Hello & Welcome, that's some nice editing :)

Don't forget to join #wg_lobby on SwiftIRC for your interview :)

Randy

Welcome to WG. I think you'll like it here!

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Flames377

Nice video.
Nice stats.

Looking forward to seeing you in Irc :)

Kakuna

Quote from: Flames377 on July 17, 2013, 03:58:31 PM
Nice video.
Nice stats.

Looking forward to seeing you in Irc :)

Thanks Flames, I'll make sure you be in the IRC as often as I can :)

Kakuna

Quote from: Randy on July 17, 2013, 03:55:49 PM
Welcome to WG. I think you'll like it here!

Thanks! Look forward to seeing you in the IRC

Kakuna

Quote from: Wizard on July 17, 2013, 03:47:58 PM
Hello & Welcome, that's some nice editing :)

Don't forget to join #wg_lobby on SwiftIRC for your interview :)

Thanks on the editing compliment mate, appreciate it :)

I'm currently in the IRC and waiting for a staff member to join to hopefully provide me with an interview! :)

Freemz x

Kakuna

Sgt Sethalas

Great video! Welcome!

Coming from a recent applicant, I can tell you that WG is exactly what you said you're looking for, so I think you'll enjoy it here.  :)

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Kakuna

Quote from: Sgt Sethalas on July 17, 2013, 06:04:54 PM
Great video! Welcome!

Coming from a recent applicant, I can tell you that WG is exactly what you said you're looking for, so I think you'll enjoy it here.  :)

Thanks for the compliment!

I really appreciate the overall feedback! I'll look forward to joining you and others in the IRC and the Wilderness!

Rangex

WG is exactly what your lookng for mate, Enjoyed the pk vid and editing too, Welcome to the forums could do with a few more brits in WG  :D

Kakuna

Quote from: Rangex on July 17, 2013, 07:00:44 PM
WG is exactly what your lookng for mate, Enjoyed the pk vid and editing too, Welcome to the forums could do with a few more brits in WG  :D

Thanks mate! I'll look forward to speaking to you in the IRC/clan chat in the coming days/weeks!

Mojo

Welcome to our forums, very nice application!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Twizlers300

Kakuna

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on July 17, 2013, 09:26:39 PM
Welcome to our forums, very nice application!

Thanks Mojohaza, look forward to speaking to you in the coming days/weeks!

Ronmanola

I heard you passed you interview with Rachel and we hope to see you active on pk trips

Rachellove9

This application has been accepted.
Welcome to the clan.

Peace
Rachy

Kakuna

Quote from: Ronmanola on July 17, 2013, 10:02:08 PM
I heard you passed you interview with Rachel and we hope to see you active on pk trips

Always an active member! I'll be on PK trips whenever they're happening

Kakuna

Quote from: Rachellove9 on July 17, 2013, 10:10:33 PM
This application has been accepted.
Welcome to the clan.

Peace
Rachy

I really appreciate the help! look forward to working on graduation now

Cheers,

Kakuna