• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][ACCEPTED][/color] [SG] Super_Danish

Started by Netroshark, July 31, 2013, 05:45:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Netroshark

SG INTRODUCTION: Super_Danish

My RuneScape Name: Super_Danish
My Previous RSNs: Sohil123
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started In 07 at the age of 10 and did not do much with my account utill 09 when I was more mature. currently got  3 99s and going for fire making skill. Note I am 50 levels away from requirement but gonna cash in shards and penguin points and will have the requirement by the end of this week. My RSN is an inside joke between my friend. I enjoy new style pvming and want to get into pvp. I am a main  magic combat user but have all my combat skills over  80 except range which I don't like to use. My fav quest is a souls bane because it was my first members quest and it freaked me out as a kid.
My past/current clans/teams are: Have joined merch clans back in 09 and 10 when people used them and just today joined I pvm clan but the owner is a loot whore and will ask for your loot so I am leaving the clan soon.
About me: My name is Christian and I am 16 , live in Canada and I enjoy playing runescape , all elderscrolls ( even arena ) and lots of steam games. I am generally a nice runescaper . Out side of the Internet I do boxing and enjoy swimming . There is not much I don't like and am I open person , ready to try new things.

I heard about SG through: Watched video on runescape reddit
I want to join because: Look like a fun clan and I need some rs friends

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: School might lower my time to around 3 hours a day and also my boxing. Oh and death. Lol jk

Mojo

Welcome to our forums Christian, I hope to see you in IRC soon!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Flames377

Hey dude welcome to our forums.
Our requirement is 1750 total level.
But, you're very close so you're welcome to hang around our forums and IRC.

You can get 1750 in no time so good luck.
:)

Netroshark

Thanks guys and wow fast reply . Should I resubmit when I have the required skill level?   :P

Mojo

Quote from: Netroshark on July 31, 2013, 05:51:47 AM
Thanks guys and wow fast reply . Should I resubmit when I have the required skill level?   :P
if you can get the levels in the next few weeks then you don't need to reapply, just come and ask for an interview when you hit 1750 :D

If it takes you a bit longer then you might have to repost because we close applications that are pending after about 2 weeks.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Netroshark

Ok thanks :woeh: . Ok so see you in about a week thanks   :3

Al

Welcome. :)

edit: O shit you box? Me too!
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Wizard

Quote from: Flames377 on July 31, 2013, 05:48:22 AM
Hey dude welcome to our forums.
Our requirement is 1750 total level.
But, you're very close so you're welcome to hang around our forums and IRC.

You can get 1750 in no time so good luck.
:)

Mojo

Feel free to hang in His Lordship fc, post on our forums or hang in our IRC while you train :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

His Lordship

Hi Christian, welcome to our forums.
Mojo has said everything I wanted to say.
You don't need to re-apply, just let this introduction sit here, then finish your interview when you're ready.

Look forward to speaking with you soon!

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Wayshow

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

Netroshark

Josheh

Member since 8-8-8

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Al

[spoiler]

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

Netroshark

Thanks for waiting so long. I am on vaction and come back today. I will get my levels soon  :3

Netroshark

JUST GOT MY LVLS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! ( I cheated and lvled my prayer 10 times lol) :> :fp: :woeh: :3 :nyan: :afro:

Mojo

Good job getting the levels :D

Your final step is to come into IRC and get an interview. Click the live chat button at the top of the page or join #wg_lobby on swiftkit.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

7PB

grat on lvls and good luck :) hope to see you in game when i get on:P

Credit to Randy Wizard Storm for Sig.

Netroshark

Al

[spoiler]

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

Starzhine

Yes, please get your interview and come join us!  :D

[spoiler=Happies]

http://[/spoiler]

Netroshark

Were do I go get my interview? Is it via the IRC?