• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] 7 Dragonfly, 121

Started by The Dragens, December 16, 2013, 06:10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dragens

WG INTRODUCTION: 7 Dragonfly

My RuneScape Name: 7 Dragonfly
My Previous RSNs: Moen Kaes
Ir0n5
Moggy time
My Combat Level: 121
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I don't know exactly when I started playing but I was about 12 years old (I'm currently 20, almost 21). I really played on and off those times but when I was 15-16 I really started playing a lot and that time is also where I met my 2 best rs buddies from London (I'm from Belgium, Brussels). I used to skype with them everyday and in the weekends for more than 12hrs a day pking and PvM (we used to do bandos the whole time trio). I then became maxed combat. When eoc came out, we all quitted never to return and that is when I gave my account to my IRL friend who 2 months later made my account got banned for life for a reason I still don't know :( This is when I got the account I play on now from another IRL friend which has quitted for good. The stats in RS3 is not something I have done myself personally. Everything on RS07 is from me. if you have any other questions, please feel free to add me : 7_Dragonfly.
My past clans/teams and any current teams: Pre-eoc : NOT in a clan ever, I had my own little clan with my 2 best rs friends ;)
About me: I'm 20 years old, 21 in january. I just love to play runescape and can't seem to quiet for some reason. When quitting the game for good (after RS3 - eoc came out), I heard that RS07 came back and I couldn't resist, so here I am again! :D
I heard about WG through: Friends
I want to join because: I really was looking for a PvP clan, but I didn't want to join just a 'nooby' clan. I wanted a serious and clean clan that is willing to have fun together while playing runescape serious. After looking you guys up and reading a lot about you, I want to join and hope you guys are the people I was looking for :)
Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed
Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Castle wars (LOVE this minigame, oldschool!) and PK ofcourse!

Mojo

Hi, welcome to WG boards :)

Which friend recruited you?

e: staff read this before proceeding http://www.wildernessguardians.com/smf/index.php?topic=9043
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Prazo

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on December 16, 2013, 06:12:09 PM
Hi, welcome to WG boards :)

Which friend recruited you?
Me
Welcome bro, enjoy your stay :)

Ronmanola

Moggy is from ecs, ecs has x warrior, ecs ovechkin, me, prazo, dat zemus, grodom, flames, mami, etc

Mojo

Can you edit in all your previous rs names? you've missed some
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

The Dragens

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on December 16, 2013, 07:02:37 PM
Can you edit in all your previous rs names? you've missed some

I forgot "Moggy time", that's why people call me Moggy the whole time ;)

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Ecs Ovechkin

Hes in my pvm/crashing clan. Hes a mature and nice person. Great member of Elite Crash Squad

Ecs Ovechkin

Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on December 17, 2013, 10:11:15 PM
What's Ecs?

Hi.

Its a bandos crashing clan from 2009. I currently lead it.

The Dragens

Hey everyone,

It's been awhile now and I still haven't received an invitation for an interview.
I've talked a couple of times with Mojohaza1, but he told me he has to see with some of the co-leaders.

Can anyone please tell me when I will finally get my interview?

Mojo

Hey sorry I had to go offline earlier.

You are free to be interviewed when a staff member is available. Just keep your eye on IRC and send them a pm.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Zemus

Tappaga

Ronmanola

Welcome dude, nice to see more ecs in wg and vice versa :)

The Dragens

Thanks everyone :)

I hope we will all have a good time together.