• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Old School Poll 16

Started by Mojo, February 12, 2014, 05:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

Just some mostly boring tweaks this time: http://services.runescape.com/m=poll/oldschool/index.ws
It does include an attempt to nerf NMZ though, but it is only getting 50% support currently so it won't pass (thank fuck for that).

Also included is the middle mouse button camera, which might help in PvP/Warring.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Wizard

Patty

voted just so i could vote yes on the middle mouse button, why the fuck did people vote no on it before?

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Quote from: Patty on February 12, 2014, 11:03:01 PM
voted just so i could vote yes on the middle mouse button, why the fuck did people vote no on it before?
People thought they were replacing the arrow keys with the centre mouse :fp:
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

The_Poet

:( The NMZ nerf is required because the nature rune market is bottoming out because people are choosing faster and cheaper xp at NMZ. Try not to just think of your short term leveling but rather the longevity of the game and for the players who are looking to play in the long term and want to have runecrafting a meaningfull skill for as long as possible.

I make money runecrafting (top 20 rc'er) and my profits have dropped by around 40% and nature runes are becoming harder and harder to sell. They will continue to dive as more people become aware of NMZ.

Please vote to rebalance the XP or use personal runes before rc becomes a skill that only bots do.

Mojo

Quote from: The_Poet on February 13, 2014, 08:05:57 AM
:( The NMZ nerf is required because the nature rune market is bottoming out because people are choosing faster and cheaper xp at NMZ. Try not to just think of your short term leveling but rather the longevity of the game and for the players who are looking to play in the long term and want to have runecrafting a meaningfull skill for as long as possible.

I make money runecrafting (top 20 rc'er) and my profits have dropped by around 40% and nature runes are becoming harder and harder to sell. They will continue to dive as more people become aware of NMZ.

Please vote to rebalance the XP or use personal runes before rc becomes a skill that only bots do.
but the good thing about Old School is that the OS team will see this problem and probably try to come up with a different solution that they will poll to us. So maybe RC won't become dead.

Also they did mention they were releasing some sort of anti-bot update soon so hopefully that fixes things on that regard.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]