• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

A New Era

Started by Samurai-JM, September 11, 2011, 10:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samurai-JM

I've reached 99 construction, all thanks you WG. :) It's been a long ride, and it's finally paid off. The reward?

1. FREE signatures, for WG, for life.
- to say the least, I owe it to you. Anything you guys need from me, you got it. I'll do anything I can to help out on the forums from here on out. Just ask! :)

2. I'm training.
- I've gained 3 combat levels in the past few months, and I'm on my way to reaching 90+ in all melee stats. With construction out of the way, I actually have time to focus on training, and eventually RAIDING. Yea, I might fully rejoin WG in the near future and actually contribute something useful. ##

3. A new style.
- In the past few weeks I was introduced to a MASSIVE 50m signature competition hosted by DF (Divine Forces). While I wait for the entries to be voted on (I've got a good shot at winning this thing) I've been noticed by several of their leaders and members as a rather talented individual (I don't like to brag, but I deserve to). Since then I've made signatures for 2 of their 3 warlords, including the one who CREATED the 50m signature competition, I've started on a large recruitment banner for their clan, and I've created a few signatures for their other members as well.  Check out what I've managed to do lately:

Their forums are rather starved for graphic design, and their pockets are rather deep. In the last week alone I've made over 5m just making them signatures, and it doesn't appear to be stopping any time soon. I may be opening up shop on their forums to make a few extra GPs on the side. I hope you guys don't take this personally, as you'll always be my #1 clan and best friends ever. This is my family, and nothing will change that. :)

Again I'd like to thank WG and all of it's members over the last 6 years of 'scaping. I love you guys. <3

Abs L

It's so good to hear you're doing so well Sam and I've always, always loved your sigs, you come out with such nice non-tacky slick signatures, I just love it each time. I remember back when you had your old sig shop, you had loads of requests, I opened up the topic each day to see what new creative sigs you made for them and loved each & every one.

You're so hot Sam### Keep it up <33333

~Abs

P.S. - It's nice to hear DF giving you some love too but we wub you the most <3333

Wg Council & Secondary Leader - 21/10/07 to 24/12/08
Signature & Avatar made by Samurai JM

Flame Outlaw

Those signatures are pretty sweet Sam, I like the one for the Warlord that you did. You don't have to worry about them being free for me. I'll pay you for any signatures that you make me, for sure.

I'm glad your sticking around for abit, and you're getting back into the game. I hope to see you around for awhile.

Join date : June 2006 Left : March 2007 Rejoined : October 2009

LilRyan

Sick sigs tbh :)

Keep it up

Dorcha3377

I have known you forever, through many friends and many games.
There is no one I would rather have by my side than you. I was so happy to see you get the 99 you have been wanting for so long.
Go get em tiger !!

Mark

Cool stuff there. Why couldnt you say this before ffs you scammed me goddomnit

I set the standard.

Vephy

Grats on your signature.  If you could make pixel sigs I could make a hefty offer for one.  I don't think you can.

PS: I found this emote wtf lolz  :fp:

Samurai-JM

noes can't make pixel sigs :fp:

but ty everyone :D it's been awesome ##