• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

I_Reddy_I's intro

Started by I_Reddy_I, December 09, 2011, 07:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I_Reddy_I

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
WG

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
I started this account nearly 5 years ago (100 days off veteran cape) and it was started off as an initiate pure, then after 2 months rune, then after 5 months barrows. And then after 3 long years, a main. It's not a great pvm'er and use to be pvp worthy before turmoil came around and ruined my pking. It's never been too rich, the most it's ever held was 80m and that's from a monster drop, I quickly lost that wealth. It's never been banned but it's been muted only twice in its younger years. It's current record is a clean slate.

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes:(
I am 18 years old and from North Carolina. I'm a male and I write poetry and play the drums (preferably classic rock and cover songs). I like talking with people but hate the trollolol'ers.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
I use to be in the clan till my members ran out, but when I regained membs I was already in a clan, well we moved and they had a citadel req which I just could not keep up with it since I'm an avid money-maker and I'm on the verge of college. And now I want to join WG because I do miss the people I once talked to every night on Ts. Great memories.

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
I know WG (now DG)_Keanu and Rachellove. I also had a few convos with His_Lordship on TS too.

6. Any additional comments:
I hope to be reaccepted and have a great time like I did back when I was in the clan. Thanks for taking time to read this.
:D Interesting tale :D

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Wayshow

Hey rhetoric guy ##
welcome to wg :D

Declineage

Rachellove9

Hey welcome back.  I remember you being in WG before with me.  It is nice to see you returning.

Dark15Wolfie

Joey

sup, welcome to the community.  ^.^
-->Joey FucKing BoTzZ<--

Ex-CoS
Ex-Tko Blitz
Ex-"The" Clan
Ex-No Smoking Clan
Ex-w18 Unit

`Ex-Old School Member`
                      of
               Team Blitz

~ Ex-Raid Leader ~ 
                     of
     ~Wilderness Guardians~

Shinhwa

Welcome back! It's always good to have old members come back! Enjoy your stay with us!