• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Slime6six6 Introduction DG

Started by slime666, December 17, 2011, 02:35:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slime666

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?The Descendant Guardians.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
[I started playing runescape around 2003. My mains name was slime666 and i joined many clans like infamous pkers, overwhelming threat, border patrol and reckoningday, which was my longest staying clan. Around early 2011 i got banned for account hijacking so i started using my pure which is now my new main, Slime6six6.]

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
[I am 18 years of age. I live in USA, Florida. I am a man and like to play runescape. I like any type of music honestly, it just depends how im feeling at that moment. I would say my best skills would be playing soccer and reading. I like to feel happy and dislike feeling unhappy.]

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
[I heard about you guys on runescapecommunity. I applied a few months ago, and got full member in DG but got kicked for inactivity when i went through a bored phase.]

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
[I have talked to many people in dg/wg before but i haven't hanged out enough with them to say i know them.]

6. Any additional comments:
[Nothing really other then i wont go through a bored phase again lol.]

Mojo

welcome back slime! i hope that you will become an active DG member once more!  :nyan:
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

General199

Kung_Man149

Slime, how are we to know you won't start Hijacking accounts again?
Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

Taken❒ Single❒ Mad✔
-----------------------------------------
[spoiler]
Former leader of - Rivalry Damage

Former member of - Menacing Warriors

Former member of - Silent Strike

Former member of - Valiant

Former Elite Guardian of - Wilderness Guardians

Former Advisor of - Descendant Guardians

Former member of - The Gladiatorz

Former member of - Wilderness Guardians

Retired at - Poison.[/spoiler]
Here he kneels, the one who doesn't need to, for those who do need to.
---------------------------------
Bold, handsome and straight up awesome.

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi