• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Patr1ck

Started by Patr1ck, March 21, 2015, 11:52:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patr1ck

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Patr1ck

My RuneScape Name: Patr1ck
My Previous RSNs: I'm not a big fan of name changing, but I've used this option a few times. ;) Mainly those names were just different types of my name - Patrick.
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 90
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I was playing RuneScape on and off since 2005 till 2009. Then I came back in 2013 after OSRS got released and enjoyed the game. Due to lack of time I couldn't play really much but luckily it's changing now.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Past: The British Elites, Corruption

About me: My name is Patrick and I'm 21 years old. Currently I'm a student at the university and also working full time. Those things are very time consuming but I'm still able to manage some free time to spend with my friends or even play OSRS! ;)
At the moment I live in Poland and plan to spend here a few more years. When it comes to music I like bands like In Flames pretty much. Sometimes I listen to other kind of music too. I like to do sports, especially jogging. I had a little break from jogging during the last months, but I plan to start again soon. I also like to play football which I really loved when I was much, much younger. If you got any more questions about me - just ask! ;)

I heard about WG through: Old YouTube video or I've seen WG in-game, can't remember which one was first. It was a long time ago. ;)
I want to join because: WG seems to be a well-organized clan with nice community which suits me well. I will also like to help with anything I can.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Studies and work, but I will try to be active as much as I can.

Billy O

Hey buddy welcome to wg! Look forward to getting to know you a bit more!

Jackoe

Banana

RuneScape Name: Monkeyy
IRC Name: Banana
TeamSpeak Name: Banana

Contact me on IRC or in game for any Questions.
Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes
80% of success is showing up
Monkey See, Monkey do!

Scimmy

"It began with a scorpion"
[spoiler=My Hall of Fame]

[/spoiler]

Devin

Joined as Initatiate Guardian on December 29, 2014
Graduated to Guardian on January 10, 2015
Member of the Month January 2015
Promoted to Event Master on March 8, 2015