• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

AbiIify's intro

Started by AbiIify, December 14, 2011, 04:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbiIify

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
I started playing in 2002 when all my friends started playing.  I've had this same account since then and made many more, but AbiIify is my main.  Everyone disappeared, and i continued playing (off and on some years quit) My rsn is the name of a medicine i take everyday because i have a disorder called Schizoaffective. I enjoy woodcutting, slaying, ranging, and talking to friends.  I used to be in clans about 3 years ago, but lost interest in them, and here i am now overcome with boredom. 

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
In statement number 2 i told you that i have Schizoaffective disorder. No that does not mean i'm crazy.  It wasn't my fault it just kinda happened when i was 20.  As long as i take meds i can live a perfectly normal life.  It's kind of a lifesaver. It is by far the scariest thing i have ever experienced and i thought i was going to die because i had severe anxiety, paranoia, and delusions as well as some hallucinations (such as hearing music when there was none). I'm now 21 years old, 1 month from 22 and i live in the united states (georgia to be specific).  I'm male.  I work at a gamestop, and love playing games like call of duty, rpgs, loz, super smash bros., and runescape.  Also i've played the drums ever since i was 14 years old.  I love making my own beats and jamming with friends.  As of right now i'm a junior in college going for psychology.  I hate people that judge others, bullys, and corrupt police.  Don't ever let yourself be put down, and stand up for what you believe in.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
I've visited WG's website before, but never really wanted to join until now because I need something to do on runescape again.  Plus i want to put my stats to the test.

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
Negative

6. Any additional comments:
I hope to get to know all and make some friends :)

Randy

Hey welcome man I think you'll like it here

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

AbiIify

Wayshow

hey joe!
I've always been interested about psychological irregularities... maybe you can share some experiences with me?
welcome :>