• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

RageHungry's introduction.

Started by RageHungry, February 27, 2012, 05:50:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RageHungry

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
RageHungry, Bloodyaura, xD teh ninja and one other in which I prefer not to disclose due to Runescape account security/safety reasons.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
I started playing Runescape around 2002, quit for years due to the removal of the wildnerness and returned a few months ago.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
I'm a male, 17 years of age from Australia I enjoy riding motorbikes and writing music, I hate spiders and sunburn.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I watched a few of WGKeanu's videos on Youtube and the mass rune pking looks like alot of fun, reminds me of the old days.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
NWO PVM'ing clan :D

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
100% :)

Wayshow

Hey there, nice to see another aussie! :)

PineappleTom

Haha, I don't enjoy spiders or sunburn either! :D

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

52 Pray

Welcome to WG mate =3
This is a great clan! =)
- The OG t-girl peekayer

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

ledawg

Toby

My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

whatiskarma

PineappleTom

Hey Rage,

If you are still interested in joining, grab yourself an interview on IRC from one of these great guys:

His Lordship
DG Keanu
Abs L
Koffin Cat
Pirate Panda (Kim-Jong-Panda in IRC)
Bassism
Mojohaza1
Rodney75 / PineappleTom

PineappleTom

Just to bump your attention to the post above - you have another 2/3 days to complete this final step! Drop myself a pm if you require any assistance. Good luck!