• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

The fraps introduction

Started by The fraps, February 26, 2012, 03:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The fraps

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
The Fraps
2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
USed to be a med level account, then went maxed for pvm and main pking :D - Fav activities - Pking

3. Tell us about yourself
Hey guys my names tobie! 17 from the UK devon :) Like music, runescape, Sport, driving :D, Easy guy to get to know, im not good at summing stuff out about me! even though its been requested :P. haha. I want to make an impact in the community over in Wg, try my best and succed with the clan. Peace lads :) i'll pop in irc soon after i've had a sleep and get to know more of you!:D):

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I have a pure in a small unkown clan and i asked is there any main clans, and he redirected me here :). And Wg, im applying for on my main 138 =]

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
Only pure clans, Mayhem makers, paradoxpures.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes and yes :) :[/COLOR]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Welcome,
Is there anymore you could add to Q3? :o

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

The fraps

Thank you lads! - Added some more, explains in number 3  ;)

Wayshow

hey tobie, welcome and nice account :P

The fraps

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

PineappleTom

Hi Tobie - the next stage is to grab an interview from a hop/op on IRC. Good luck!

PineappleTom

Tobie - you have another 2 days to complete the process. PM myself for any help you require.

Oil In Gulf

Welcome to the community Tobie!