• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Birdbrain011

Started by darrenvb, August 07, 2015, 02:52:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darrenvb

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Birdbrain011

My RuneScape Name: Birdbrain011
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 80
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started playing in '05 really got into it. Recently started playing old school again after taking a long break. My favorite skills are slayer and fishing/cooking. In RS 3 I have a total level of 2195, but unfortunately cannot stand the eoc.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I used to be extremely active in a RS clan pre EOC called the white dragon warriors or WDW. I rarely missed and event, and became very close with them and I enjoyed the game a lot more when I was playing with them doing PVM or PVP or skilling.

About me: My name is Darren I am 20, from the U.S. I like playing video games haha. RS, LOL, and console (ps4). I am currently going to college majoring in business.

I heard about WG through: Forums
I want to join because: I want to play RS again like I used to when it was fun and I recently am getting back into old school. I want to have a clan to do things with.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: No

Mojo

Hey darren, welcome to WG's boards :D

Come to IRC for an app review!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

jaredspurr

sorry but ps4 gets you auto decline must sell and pick up xbox 1, welcome to the boards, sorry i couldn't do your review have to get some sleep

Mojo

Accepted, he was willing to do pvp after all :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

Al

Lolz, welcome Darren. Looking forward to meeting you.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Lait_Choco

Quote from: jaredspurr on August 07, 2015, 02:57:51 AM
sorry but ps4 gets you auto decline must sell and pick up xbox 1, welcome to the boards, sorry i couldn't do your review have to get some sleep
LOLWAT?!

And welcome to the clan Bird! Hope you enjoy.

Greetings,

Lait

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.