• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Enigma E's introduction

Started by EnigmaE, December 18, 2011, 03:21:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EnigmaE

. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
Descendant Guardians

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
[Your response here] started about 7 years ago have played off and on I'm a level 101 ranged tank

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes): Im 18 years old living in new jersey I'm a dude...I like baseball cod runescape of course andd call of duty i skate and snowboard love going to concerts mostly punk metal and dubstep
[Your response here]

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
[Your response here]
I posted in the looking for a clan section of the runescape forums and was invited to join the clan chat
5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
[Your response here]
nope
6. Any additional comments:
[Your response here]

His Lordship

Hey dude welcome to the forums good to see you on here.
Spoke to you in the CC, pleased to know you.

EnigmaE

i think i mightve posted my picture in the wrong thread i just searched irc and posted on what came up

Mojo

Hi, welcome! I assume that Airbender invited you?
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Wayshow

Shinhwa

Welcome to our forums Enigma! Like we all said don't worry about learning the members world, that's what we're here for! Welcome to our community. I hope you enjoy your time here with is, I know I do.

P.S. I bet you didn't know I was girl did you?

BeeBee

Quote from: EnigmaE on December 18, 2011, 03:31:45 AM
i think i mightve posted my picture in the wrong thread i just searched irc and posted on what came up
I can delete the post of your pictures if you like.

Welcome Bro.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.