• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] Runefish

Started by SquelchyFish, December 06, 2015, 09:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SquelchyFish

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Runefish

My RuneScape Name: Runefish
My Previous RSNs: Runesfish
Squelchyfish

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 85
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Hello old friends, it is me, the Squelchyfish - and I return to you at the turn of the tide.

I never really left WG however quit runescape entirely when it was tainted with Summoning - and the rest that came thereafter. My commitments IRL meant that I was away from the internet for some time but I have been pleasantly surprised that the original RS2 has been reinstated and have been enjoying trying to obtain a quest cape, it is only now that I have hit 85 with two left to go!

Originally my RSN those years ago was Squelchyfish, yes, Squelchyfish, that is what they used to call me. I spent my time fishing. Runefish sounds a lot nice, and of course times have changed. Do not take me for the same Squelchyfish who chundered on Keanu and secretly gave himself IRC permissions, although I hope these events have been left in the past.

I now like doing a bit of CMB related stuff as it is evident this is the most valuable way of spending your time.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Monkey Madness in 2005, a pure clan I found when I first played runescape, not that I knew what a pure was, I used to go along with them with tinderboxes and hatchets in my inventory to cook food on our adventures, and a longbow because it sounded cooler. I soon outleveled them and saw the error of my ways.

The Lost Souls of Kandarin, I started my own ARPK clan as I liked the idea, it had about 30 members, there are still embarrasing videos about on youtube. I used to model it off WG, we were talking about them one day in level 30 wilderness when we actually ran into them and all perished.

Then finally WG - in reality the only serious and long term clan I have ever been in. I was quite active a long time ago but I am sure many people back then have moved on and left.

About me: My name is Tom, i'm 23, I live in the UK. I spent a year studying film production at Staffordshire University until I decided i'd rather be doing something than recording it. I left University and applied to be a Warfare Officer in the Royal Navy. I got my commission from Dartmouth and spent two years in the Navy, I was on the deck of HMS Illustrious as she came in for the last time, spent some time on HMS Ocean but my main ship was HMS Northumberland. I have recently left the Navy to start my own business, a cider company in Gloucestershire: www.Beardandsabre.co.uk

I enjoy History, Science, Photography, Computer Construction, Animals/Nature and brewing/cidermaking.

I heard about WG through: Through past membership
I want to join because: I used to be the elite thing / the best one of the guardians before I left, then became emeritus but acted like a little bit of a twat for a while which a few may still remember, however that was many, many, moons ago.

I'm looking to get into a little bit of group pking, like the old days. - if that sort of thing still exisits. Clan wars in the wilderness, full rune etc, - not too fussed about all the new arena stuff. The old ways are the best.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I work 7-midnight on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays to suplement the cider income.

I CE Y

Hey, welcome back :)

Am I right in saying that you also have Age of Empires HD? :D

SquelchyFish

Frozen 10

Mojo

Hey SF, welcome back :)

No hacking leaders or other messing around this time please ;)

Ask in IRC for app review.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Zemus

big squelchy lad ##

welcome back pal, ask in irc for an app review!

juggal0

Mojo

Looks like you missed me a few times in IRC.

There are other people who can review btw, Jared was on last time but you didn't ask him :P
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Taibz

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Mojo

I pm'd you about 10 mins after you sent one to me on IRC but I guess you didn't see it.

Keep trying :P
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

monster3665