• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Massive M

Started by MaakTheHawk, December 09, 2015, 09:21:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaakTheHawk

My RuneScape Name: Massive M

My Previous RSNs: None for the time being.

Joining for PvP events: Yes, indeed.

My Combat Level: 85

My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History:

So this runescape account was made  about three weeks ago. I do have another one, but had forgotten the password as I quit Runescape back when EoC was released. I then started playing 07 on another account again, and got hacked. Now I am back for full, and have been nolifing for about 3 weeks, and more to come!

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

I have never really been to a "real" Runescape clan, but have always been enjoying pking with friends. I though have been into a few clans on a Runescape Private Server, but I guess you don't find that interesting. Of course I know the basic stuff like fall in etcetera.

About me:

So I am a 16 year old highschoolstudent in Norway. As in hobbies, I do love to hang out with friends, game a little and such. I love going to the gim to exercise, to make up for all the hours sitting on the chair killing yaks. I love jokes, and personally love a good laugh.

I heard about WG through:

I was browsing through Runescape's official forums to join a goodlooking clan, also fitting my requirements. Though, I had to train defence up to 60, from 48, and I did it just today.

Regarding the IRC, I am:

Alright with it, I am not that familiar with it, but I am of course gonna join the IRC channel, to always be contactable.

Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have:

Installed. I am familiar with this communication program, and have been using it for a fairly long time.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

Nothing that I am aware of, so no, I strongly don't believe something will ever impact my activity.

I CE Y

Hey, welcome to WG!

Hang around in the IRC until an OP is around to interview you :)

Suffud

Nice to meet you, hope to see you shortly in events.

Mojo

Welcome to our forums.

Ask in IRC for app review :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

jaredspurr

juggal0

Mojo

Appears to have been accepted by Jared, marked as accepted.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]