• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Shaftmcnasty

Started by Tyler, December 09, 2015, 05:02:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyler

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Shaftmcnasty

My RuneScape Name: Shaftmcnasty
My Previous RSNs: lord-bnm Cv Tyler RDHobo
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 109
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started out as a main on rs3 but whenever eoc came out i quit for awhile i have always been apart of pure clanning wether it be on private servers or just following along with what was going down. when 07 first came out i took the opportunity by storm and wanted to be a pure i was a pure for the longest time but after about a year and a half i decided to try a new aspect of the game by getting defense i have made other accounts for pures and continued in that community but im looking to branch off into some new realms and i feel as if i could best do that with the wilderness guardiens

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Pre eoc
Pure clan - Zenith

pure clan- redemption
pure clan - Eruption of pures
pure clan - legendary pures
pure clan - Doom

About me: My irl name is Tyler i am 16 in my junior year at highschool i love basketball sports and other athletic things. Im from the sunshine state of florida in the united states i love all types of music and i like video games.

I heard about WG through: Zybez Recruitment site. and the name has been around awhile lol
I want to join because: Wilderness guardiens seems like a long well developed community that i want to have my part in i want to best myself in all areas of the game and i feel that with this clan i can grow to my maximum pottential

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: School work but not too much

Mojo

Hey Tyler nice app :D

Come to IRC and ask for an app review.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Zemus

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]