• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Pure Rayge

Started by Flight96, December 14, 2015, 06:30:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flight96

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Pure Rayge

My RuneScape Name: Pure Rayge
My Previous RSNs: Flight96

Ms Divined

Koala Man7

Lorddeathy

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 83
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Wow...Don't think i've ever been asked the question before ahaha. Jesus, where to start.

I've known of and been playing the game off and on for easily 10 years now. I remember when i first layed eyes on the game i was actually watching a friend play who lost interest quickly after showing it to me. I however, was completely hooked and the rest is history.

I wasn't into pking until about 2007 when i was being blown away by the titans such as mahatma, bloodhoun, elvemage, Maikel Pro..Kids Ranqe..Tanksta!!you name it, i watched em. I was just so interested in the rush you get from kicking ass and taking names ALONG with their gear. It was the first game i had ever played with this type of dynamic. It made things a lot more personal. Which sent me diving right into the pvp culture of Runescape's 'Golden Age'. Everything became personal..heated rivalries and unbreakable loyalty is what ruled during those times. I miss em...and that's why i'm back.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: An old and buried but once golden clan called The Divined...Very interesting time in my life with these guys..I joined and about a week or so later i was leading it..That's how close things were to falling apart with those guys.. When i took lead, it changed my gamging experience in this game. Not necessarily for the worse, but it was DIFFERENT. Having people constantly Pming you with questions, issues, feuds amongst members. It was interesting to say the least. I was able to hand the clan off much like it was handed off to me. There was an actual struggle for leadership that i never found out the end result of as i walked away from the life..

Also less notable, an RSP (Private server) clan called Team integrity that i was renown in.

About me: I'm 23 years old...this game is literally apart of me. Seems like no matter how long of a break i take from it...no matter what other things may come up in my life that will hold my interest..every few years or so...i allllllllways find myself thinking about this game and debating coming back...I've never had a game occupy that type of part of my mentality before y'know?

I heard about WG through: His Lordship
I want to join because: Its funny because now that i'm back in OSRS...as soon as i heard his lordship's voice...the guy from the famed wilderness youtube video called like the wilderness unauthorized biography or somethin to that effect, that went viral i recognized him right away lol.

Its pretty cool to know that this clan is actually still around i mean...damn lol.

Also, i'd just like to add that that video really did justice to us veterans of the game us true pvpers who had been there and done that..Those who had Experienced the time of this game that is simply impossible to go back to as Jagex has proven time and time again. So anyway, this was nice reminiscing on my past with this game. Take care guys hope i hear from ya soon. 

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I work full Time but i plan to be as dedicated and loyal as i am given in return

Mojo

Hey there, interesting combat stats :P

Ask in the live chat for a review :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Zemus

Flight96

WG Ajaji

Gotta say that these are some weird combat stats.. nonetheless, welcome to the clan!