• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] a ust rali a

Started by Wg Aussie, December 20, 2015, 12:58:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wg Aussie

OSRS INTRODUCTION: a ust rali a

My RuneScape Name: a ust rali a
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 106
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I first started playing rs in 2004, i had a level 120 main and loved the game up until the EOC update and quit playing until about summer of 2015 when i heard osrs was out and decided to make the account i have now, my favorite skills are range construction and crafting.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: The only other clan i have been in was a zerker pure clan named ottno.

About me: I'm a male, 22, born and raised in seattle washington, hobbies include fishing snowboarding and playing rs, i enjoy country music, i'm a talented snowboarder and i dislike brocoli

I heard about WG through: My rooomate is Wg chandy
I want to join because: I'd like to join for the fellowship and events and overall good community in the clan, i am here to he;p others aswell as seek help when i am in need with a quest or boss.

Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Having a son in march

WG James

mannn you know you gonna pvp with us too! haha thats the only thing i saw that threw me off. Anyways welcome :D

Mojo

Hey welcome to the boards!

Ask a staff member for app review when you see one online :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

jaredspurr

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @MentorForumDisplayName or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!

Mojo

Quote from: jaredspurr on December 20, 2015, 05:16:09 AM
Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @MentorForumDisplayName or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!
that is an interesting mentor name there. Plus did he not request guildsman?
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

jaredspurr

lol no i talked to him said he checked the box for pvp and that came up lol

Zemus

hey there aussie, welcome to the clan!
Your mentor will be me, @Zemus ! Feel free to contact myself, or any staff with any issues or concerns.

:)