• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] Mike_L2D

Started by Mike_L2D, December 23, 2015, 08:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike_L2D

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Mike_L2D

My RuneScape Name: Mike_L2D
My Previous RSNs: None in OSRS
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 84
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I quit RS back when EOC came out, after playing for 6+ years. Loving OSRS at the moment, slowly working the stats up but mainly just having fun pk'ing. Looking for a clan that's active in P2P OSRS wild, which looks a good fit for WG!

Stats: 85 range / 85 mage / 70 defence

I primarily enjoy PVP, always happy to TB. My combat is relatively low as I don't train attack or strength, preferring instead to focus on range/mage/def.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: None is OSRS.

About me: Mike, 25, UK. I like RS for the PK'ing really, so if you see me online odds are good I'm in the wild! I personally hate edge pk'ing, much prefer drags or deeper.

IRL I finished a business degree a few years back and now work as a consultant primarily across FS (please don't all snore at once lol). Hours can be a little unpredictable, but I'm pretty active online Mon-Thur as the GF (read boss lady :P) works out of town.

Some of my other hobbies include attempting DIY (often badly) as I've recently moved, poker tournaments (for fun, not for ££ as I don't put much in at all) and I do a lot of charity work with various kids charities.

I heard about WG through: Zybez / joined clan chat
I want to join because: Active OSRS clan with pvp events + informal PK trips. Friendly CC. Ticks the right boxed for me :)

Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: No, although I work during the day.

Mojo

Add more info to About Me.

Once you've done that ask for an app review :P
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mike_L2D

Quote from: Mojo on December 24, 2015, 12:42:51 AM
Add more info to About Me.

Once you've done that ask for an app review :P

Done - I think you'll now know more than you'd care to know lol

jaredspurr

ty for adding info, you do need 85 cmb though shouldn't be to hard to get

Mike_L2D

Quote from: jaredspurr on December 25, 2015, 01:11:36 PM
ty for adding info, you do need 85 cmb though shouldn't be to hard to get

Any way around that one? As I'm not actively training and it'll take a few range lvls to hit a cmb, it won't be particular soon.

My stats (70 def / 85 mage / 85 mage) should really have me much higher than 85 cmb and should be high enough to contribute to any wildy events (more so than a generic cmb 85 build). I just don't use mele stats  :'(

jaredspurr

sadly no, but you do only need 2 range/mage levels so it shouldn't take you very long

Mike_L2D

Quote from: jaredspurr on December 25, 2015, 10:03:38 PM
sadly no, but you do only need 2 range/mage levels so it shouldn't take you very long

Ah that's unfortunate. I'm not really in for training at the mo, just too time consuming =/ I play to PK now. Will have to look elsewhere, but thanks for considering anyway.

Suffud

Nice to meet you, look forward to seeing you at events, any questions feel free to message me :)

Mike_L2D

Quote from: Suffud on December 26, 2015, 07:35:17 PM
Nice to meet you, look forward to seeing you at events, any questions feel free to message me :)

Nice to meet you too! But doesn't look like I'll be able to join  :|

Mojo

Quote from: Mike_L2D on December 26, 2015, 09:43:01 PM

What exactly is preventing you from gaining 2 Magic or Ranged levels?
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mike_L2D

Quote from: Mojo on December 27, 2015, 02:03:50 AM

I just play for the PK aspect now is all, don't have the patience to sit down for 10 hours of fire giants for those range levels when I know there's kills waiting for me at drags ^.^

I suppose eventually I'll get the levels through PK'ing, but I don't have plans to actively train at the mo. Once upon a time I'd have thought nothing of powering through a few levels, but then I started 60 hour working weeks :P

Anyways no worries bro - appreciate the requirements are what they are!

Mojo

Quote from: Mike_L2D on December 27, 2015, 03:29:42 AM
Quote from: Mojo on December 27, 2015, 02:03:50 AM

I just play for the PK aspect now is all, don't have the patience to sit down for 10 hours of fire giants for those range levels when I know there's kills waiting for me at drags ^.^

I suppose eventually I'll get the levels through PK'ing, but I don't have plans to actively train at the mo. Once upon a time I'd have thought nothing of powering through a few levels, but then I started 60 hour working weeks :P

Anyways no worries bro - appreciate the requirements are what they are!
Well I respect your choice. You sound like more of a solo player, most people would be willing to get two levels to PK with a group.

I will decline and lock your app.

Feel free to reapply if you want to get those levels! :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]